Thursday, June 01, 2006

Unfaithful

Edit.

My nose has been bleeding the entire day.
Not like continuously la, but it starts and stops.
Its damn hard to type this post, cos I'm holding tissue to my nose.
But I have absolutely nothing to do,
Nothing's on on tv,
and its difficult to do anything else when you're holding tissue to your nose.
My head hurts too.
Something's wrong with me. =/

I miss hommeeee.
I wanna watch my sad sad taiwanese dramas and cry.
I wanna sing out loud with no one listening, (cos I sing really badly)
I wanna dance to Rihanna and PCD alone in my room, (cos I dance really badly, with the added flab zomg.)
And I can't do all that here cos the condo is kinda small,
and everyone (aunty, uncle, nieces, cousins, my cute grandmama) is constantly around.
:( I miss PJ. I miss Mutiara Damansara.
Ooooh, but OldMan is coming tomorrow.
HEEEHEEEEE. =D=D

I've been addicted to Taiwan dramas lately.
There's one, Wang Zhi Bian Qing Wa
aka Prince Turned Into A Frog thats showing on AEC now.
Its soooooooooo addictive!
Then when I'm not watching that,
I'm watching It Started With A Kiss with my cousin.
Then I just bought another one yesterday,
At Dolphin Bay, (it only costed me 18 bucks! I also bought the whole Inuyasha 157 eps + movies for RM35!! I was so hyperventillating when the lady told me the price.)
And suddenly it HIT me.
Like, hit me reaaalllll hard.
I need a life.

Owhh yeaa, and for you observant people,
I'm sure you saw that I updated the songs in my sidebar.
Go listen go listen!
For those who understand Chinese,
you'll also notice how deep the lyrics are for the first song.

I wanna go watch movie.
I mean, I wanna go watch movies.
There's Da Vinci Code, She's The Man, Over The Hedge, X-Men III, etc.
I am SO outdated.
I wanted to get Dina to watch with me,
but she's having her hardcore cheer-piano marathon for the next two weeks.
Sooooooo... who wants to go with me?
Just call, or sms, or leave a msg in the comment section, or my cbox..
Anywhere. Really.
Omg I sound so despo. =P
Gah I'm feeling despo. =/
I think its my headache.
And the blood which is still rushing out of my nose.
I have a picture of all my bloody tissues which I took this morning,
but I wouldn't want anyone to faint after looking at them.

I know almost every paragraph has no connection with one another,
but Im seriously feeling lifeless right now,
and Im just typing out whatever comes to my mind.
I want a new handphone.
Damnn...
I want that pretty green skirt I saw in TopShop!!!
Gah. No money.
I think the song Unfaithful by Rihanna should've been given to Christina Aguilera to sing.
Cos I think Christina would've totally made it a hit,
and that Rihanna's voice doesn't suit this kinda song.
But I still like the song.

I wanna do something with my hair.
Its been straight ever since I was born and I'm so bored of it.
I wanna perm it, straighten it, whatever.
Just not cut it short.
I wanna tell my bestfriend since form 1 that we're drifting apart,
or rather, he just ain't caring anymore.
I wanna tell him that he totally ignores me now.
And then, suddenly I think that I deserve it cos I used to pick on him real bad last time.
I may have been playing around, but I guess it did hurt him.
I wanna tell him I miss talking cock with him, I wanna tell him that I miss the little things.
Like sitting beside me during tuition.
He use to sit beside me during tuition sometimes,
but now when I sit next to him, he moves away.
WTF weiy. Why suddenly so emo.

Ken is SO outdated. =P
I moved house in form 1,
and he thinks I still live in Taman Megah.
I never lived in Taman Megah. Its Mayang Jaya, Ken.
And I now live in Mutiara Damansara.
And Ken, I've stopped going to my aunt's (she's actually my babysitter. She took care of me since I was 2 months old. Ivan too, if any of you reading this knows him.)
since the beginning of last year.

Oooooh, I think Jolin Tsai's new song is damn nice,
and I'm so jealous of her figure and the way she dances.
I'm a freak aren't I?

I miss Jade.
I can't wait til Eugeney comes home.
I wanna go shopping.
I love my mum cos she's buying me Penang Char Koay Teow for dinner.
Extra prawns. Hahahahhaah Slimy hates prawns.
I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe, uhuh,
saying what you gon' do to me, uhuh..

Eih. My nose stop bleeding already.
YAY! Wang Zhi Bian Qing Wa is starting so bye!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Everyone who has a blog and who went for forum already blogged about it.
Except me, cos I'm in Penang,
and my modem at home is down.
I know you're already bored of seeing forum pictures,
but still come back to read my forum post, yea?
And comment too... *sheepish smile*
Promise, k? :)

WeiJing's having a barbeque party tonight,
and I can't go cos Im stuck in freakin Penang watching Taiwanese dramas,
not that watching Taiwanese dramas is a bad thing,
but I wanna eat barbequed lamb chops, yummy sausages, tender grilled chicken..
Zomg Im so hungry now.
And OldMan may not be coming anymore..
I wanna go home. :(
I wanna go to Jane's for the bbq party. :(
I wanna.. I wanna.. :(

Anyhows,




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIAM WEI JING!



Have a good one, babe. :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh you still got me =)

Thursday, June 01, 2006 3:54:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh.
Is Aiman hitting on you?

Naughty, naughty.

ANYWHO, I wanna watch movies too!
We watch bersama-sama after four show lah, once you get back from Penang that is.

I miss my NOISY FAT flabby nose bleeding CHINGY ):

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, I moved cos I couldn't see hte board la. Apa emo? :D

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:45:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Slimy: Awww. I know you loooove meeee. :)

Dina: I miss my crazy disgusting diva Dina. :(

Friday, June 02, 2006 4:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home