Friday, May 19, 2006

Anthem of Our Dying Day

I notice that I've been blogging a whollleee lot lately.
Sigh. Its cos of exam stress.
I found that blogging/writing is a good way to release stress.
Watching anime is good too, but not advisable for in between study breaks.
I don't know bout you, but it distracts me.

Gah.
I can't saying whether staying up the whole night yesterday was worth it or not,
but Im glad I knew what I was writing.. at least a little of it. =/
But still, I think it'll be an improvement from first term,
although I may not pass.
Mind you I got a 24 for Econs last term =.=
I was too embarassed to tell anyone.

Hopefully I'd get AT LEAST a 40 this term.
*prays veryveryveryvery x100 hard*

I feel like changing my blogskin again.
This is getting so boooorringg...

Bt its so difficlt to find a skin that I like. =/
And since I can't so SHIT with photoshop,
I have to resort to searching North, South, East and West,
High and Low, side to side,
for a blog skin that I can fall inlove with.
Choosing a blogskin is very much like buying a dress for a function,
say I.U. or somethin.
Not a very good analogy but my brain's not really functioning right now,
so yea.

I hafta go get ready for Mrs. Tan.
I originally thought of skipping it for some rest at home,
since I haven't been sleeping much or even at all these past few days,
and the stress is beginning to affect my judgement.
And I'm beginning to babble
and have what YC, the blogger from BlackJetta describes as,
Verbal Diarrhea.

Owhhh yeaaa.
I suddenly remembered that I had something to blog about,
I guess I'll do it later after I get back from tution.
If I'm still concious that is.

Owhkie dowhkie.

TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home