Friday, May 12, 2006

为你弹奏萧邦的夜曲..

And here I am, once again.
Wasting my time, when I should be studyin.
I know you people are quite sick and tired of hearing about exams.
I just KNOW that when I get my Sej and Econs paper back,
I'll be asking myself over, and over again-

"Why did I waste my time?? Why didn't I force myself to studyy??"

And yet, here I am, wasting my time again once more.
Blah.
I wanna go shoppingg. :(
I wanna go for the barbeque party WeiJing's having. :(
I wanna see OldMan eventhough we haven't been getting along lately. :(
I don't wanna flunk my Econs and Sej and everything else. :(

So I'm gonna study right now.
Owhkay fine, maybe not right now. =P


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



...纪念我死去的爱情.
跟夜风一样的声音
心碎的很好听
手在键盘敲很轻
我给的思念很小心
你埋葬的地方叫幽冥.

为你弹奏萧邦的夜曲
纪念我死去的爱情
而我为你隐姓埋名
在月光下弹琴
对你心跳的感应
怀念你那鲜红的唇印.


This song is for you. Because,
To me, you have already died.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u read this, u SHOULD BE STUDYIGN INSTEAD!!! :D

ahaha, not la, studying is a CHore and a bore. don't study hard, just study smart. as long as we can memorize, it's alll goooood.

next time i see you, remind me to teach you some memorization techniques.

Friday, May 12, 2006 10:03:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha
love da sceneries
gud attraction
hahahaha i shud go china sometime
i shall hug my mom when she gets home! hahah =)
mwah!
love loads <3

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home