Sunday, May 14, 2006

Take me away to a place where the sun shines its light down on the water.

I SWEAR I'M GONNA STUDY RIGHT AFTER I FINISH THIS POST.
I studied bab 1 of Sej yesterdaaayy.. so one down, 4 to go.
I think. Or was it more? =.=

Anywaaayyy.
Some of you may know that I went to China during the March hols,
and I did write a post on the first day of my trip there.
I was suppose to post on all 7 dayss..
then I got lazy. Hehe. =P

I was scrolling through all my pictures from China,
I took a total of 700 photos.
Photos of food, Huey-Wei and I, my mum,
Our mum's, historical shit and the likes,
and a whole load of scenery.
I never really had an appreciation for scenery,
until I went to China.

Almost every place in China is very picturesque,
savw their toilets.
Eeek.

I won't tell you the stories behind the pictures,
as it'll kill the dreamland-ish kinda feeling;
with harsh reality.

Everytime I look at these pictures,
I can still feel the cool breeze tingling (if there's such a word) my cheeks,
making them flush (hahaha save on blusher).
And I'd feel as if I were alone in that place, feeling completely at ease,
contented and.. happy.
And perhaps feel a little fear.
But fear, isn't always bad.
(Food for thought)

I hope it'll give you this effect too.

(Mind you, I took the pictures and I am NO good photographer. =P)











It looks like a painting, no?



The water works its way through every nook and creek..











Damn why is it senget-ed? =.=



The water reflects what is above..




Take me to a place where the sun shines its light down on the water..



.. or where there isn't any light at all.









And last but not leassttt...

Happy Mother's Day mummmmmmmmyyyyy!!!

I don't wanna type out anything about you or about us,
cos it'll just make me cry.

Just want you to know that I LOOOVVEE YOUU MUMMMMYYYY.
=D=D


I chose to post this picture up, cos
She always gives me this look when she's annoyed at me.
In this case, I kept snapping ugly photos of her while she was eating
AHAHAHAHHA.
Hehehehe. =P



I love you anyway, mummy. :)




I'm tearing already.. ='(

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAH @_@

i havent exactly started studying yet! i keep losing focus whenever i hit the books...

nice pictures of china..i wish i could go there too =[..

Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:32:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh..
sry i wrote on da wrong post
hahahaha =)
since i alwiz call u my mommy
so happy mothers day mommy!
i love u!
hugs hugs* =)

Sunday, May 14, 2006 11:55:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooties. We need a life. ASAP.

Monday, May 15, 2006 3:15:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Wormie: YES. ME TOO! I can't seem to get myself to FOCUS. =/

MayYi: Damn Mayy, you
re blluurr. =P

Slimy: You are SO right about that.

Monday, May 15, 2006 3:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. ur mum is so young.

and u have a couple of good shots taken. ur photography skills are not bad :)

Monday, May 15, 2006 4:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a photographer???
Those pic of china are nice...
Which part of China did you went to??

In case you are really tearing
Here a site sure to make you laugh.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry here's the site
http://icyfog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:06:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hweebigtitsching i like the pic with the water and the rock . the water looks like its moving cooooooool

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

breathtaking! :)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:28:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Mizzwicks: Hahaha my mum is NOT young. She just looks young. :) And there was only one shot that I think was nice. The rest were just.. lacking something. =/

Icyfog: Er, I went to LiJiang, Da Li and a few other places.

Fairuz: Ah, so it was YOU! =P

Yellow Monsta: Thank youu. Btw, who are you? :)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:43:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home