Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wake me up when midterm is over.

Hmm.
You know, I was re-reading what I wrote in my previous, previous post.
The one about Pn. Chen.
I just realized that it was rather contradictory,
cos I was the one who was wrong wearing a coloured bra,
and it was her duty to screw me and tell me not to.

I don't know why I left this little piece of information out in that post,
but I wore the coloured bra purposely just to spite her that morning.
I just never thought she'd fall for it.

I reaaalllyyyy, REAAALLLYYY DESPISE her.
Yeaaa, and click here to find out why.

Hmm. Perhaps I should wear my bright lime green one tomorrow.
Just to spite her again.
HEEHEEE. ^^

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I've got SO much to study.
I hope I don't fail anything this term,
but failing won't come as a surprise-
as I have no clue as to what Pn. Kok is talking about in class.
Partially cos I'm always daydreaming..
Sigh. I gotta rid myself of this habit. =/
I tend to lose concentration when it comes to the 7th period and so forth.
=/=/

I don't know why, but I suddenly had the urge to blog,
although I have absolutely NOTHING to write about
which is why everything doesn't seem somewhat connected.
I'm just typing out whatever that comes to my mind..
and if you've actually read until here,
daaamnn, you must be free.
I don't know why you even bother sometimes. =P
But I appreciate it. :)

AH damnitt.
I've got so much ModMath homework.
And a retard teacher who can't speak English properly to teach me.
Mr. Loh.. omfg weiy.
AHHHH exams Im scared. =/

Abd Im totally addicted to the song Control Myself by LLCoolJ and J.Lo
and also Buttons, by PCD.
It keeps ringing in my head..


... and Charmaine is right. ALL my entries are self centered.
Save the I.U. ones, and the Pn. Chen ones.
I mean, the posts on Pn. Chen was about my hate (disgust is also quite an appropriate word)
for her and all,
but ultimately, the content contained mostly shit about her.
Its shit la, but still about her, right. =P

Gah. Im such a whiner.
:(

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Blow kiss* Sucker. Lucky she's not teaching me.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 3:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....im SO glad i dont need to see chen ever again XD ..and i absolutely adore your pn chen posts,so fucking entertaining =D

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:50:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gahh.. i dislike mr.loh too.. he gives too much of pointless homework :S..

and pnchen complained bout us again today -_-;

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:15:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight. You PURPOSELY wear a coloured bra to piss Pn. CHen off then get pissed off that she got pissed off for you wearing a coloured bra? Food for thought.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:18:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

XinYing: Thannkkksss. XD And you're damn lucky also lor.

Wormie: AAHAHA yeaaa I heard! She complained about the WHOLE lot of us la.

Ethan: You comment was like a POI I couldn't rebutt. Thats truueee.. Daaammnn, I get pissed for shits la or rather, find the slightest reason to get pissed at her. I notice I somewhat use her as a subject to vent my anger and frustration. She started it, k! Read the previous post which I linked.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya, pn chen ..... haihhh.

khai sim here btw, u know, the other prefect who jaga ur class now? hope i din give u all a hard time. :)

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home