Sunday, May 21, 2006

And here I am, pouring my heart onto these roof tops.. just a ghost.

I'm doing it again.
I have this urge to do things last minute..
Its like, My head just goes, "aahhh.. got two days laa. Later only practice acc/addmaths la."
And there I go, wasting two WHOLE days away.
Just like that.

And then, just a day before the exam.
I wake up at 11:30am (my normal weekend waking time),
and suddenly it hits me, hard in the face.
I'VE GOT MY F**KING ACCOUNTS EXAM TOMORROW,
and I know SHIT about Accounts.
And then, my head goes, "panicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanic.."
And then I'll down myself a few cups of Nescafe Rich,
and stay up all night studying/doing exercises.



Sigh.. when am I ever going to change.
*screams*


Do you wish to know why I'm constantly rude to you?

Because, I do NOT respect you.
And if I could, I would leave here and never come back.
And I would take my mother with me.
Then I shall watch you rot all by yourself.
Like you deserve.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

procrastinating girl!
haha.
aiyah!
u'll be alrightttttt larh=)

Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:24:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chillingggggg laaaaaa .

Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home