Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Don't Wanna Try No More.

Sejarah II is right after recess.
After studying four #$@%^$%#%$@# days for it,
I hope I'm prepared.
And tonight, I won't be sleeping again.
Cos my Econs paper is tomorrow,
and I know SHIT bout Econs.
Owhkay la, I know abit. But not enough to even pass.
Congratulations to me.

Well. Wish me luck.
And good luck to every else who fears the wrath of Sej, too.
Or rather, unprepared for the ordeal.

Good luck. *salutes*



Tooodleeees. :)


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Edit. at 3pm.

The first ordeal, Sej II, is over.
I won't say how I thought I did the paper,
Cos I'm afraid that I'll jinx it.

Next battle, Econs.

Checklist:

Work book? Check.
Reference book? Check.
Pn. Kok's notes? Check.
Stationary? Check.
Textbook? Check.
Coffee? Check.
Brain? Check.
Concentration? Check.
Determination? Check.

Estimated workload: 28 pages worth of workbook, half the reference book.
Estimated start time: 3:15pm.
Estimated finishing time: 2am.


State of worker:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Half dead.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha chill ler..believe it anot...sejarah can ownself reka cerita one...and u can pick the essay part...so pick the easy ones lor.. =)

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:47:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. like she dunno like tht:D

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:18:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh well ching at least you look good when you look half dead due to studying... i look like a distress hippo when i study.. infact.. my concentration span is only 15 mins and erm.. i dun study.. in fact i don't study at all.. reasons why i failed 3 subjects

mwaxx

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm i meant 4 haha

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sejarah = tembak. tembak and then tembak . = fail , fail , fail =D

Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:25:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

XinYing: Hahhaha yea I knooow. :)

Lynn: Studying isn't so bad realllyyy.. Hehe. =P

Kenneth: FAIL? No, no fail. Nonono. NOOOOOO! :(

Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home