Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm Not Inlove.

Its 6 something right now,
and I don't feel like going to school.
School has become such a chore to me.
It holds no more interest to me.

I have no goal, nothing.
I am merely going through the motions
Day, after day,
After day.

All my emotions,
Anger, happiness, lonesomeness
are just something I feel,
and no more than that.


Gah. I don't wanna go to sccchoooooooooool. :(:(
And exams are just around the cornerr..
I hate exams. I mean, everyone hates em, yea.
I never really particularly disliked them,
until recently. When everything wasn't as easy as it was in form 3,
And I couldn't depend on my luck anymore.
Its going to be living HELL for the next 2 weeks.
And I hope I survive through it.

I feel like a kid complaining and begging her mom so she could stay home.
=/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope dat chen biatch finds ur blog .. i mean, she cant do anythin bout it rite? its not dat she can cry to pn lee and says u're backstabbing her in ur blog? hahahaha =) i noe dis comment bit too late la but watever lar! and y eah i totali agree bout skul now..everyday i wake up i tink of da exams but not doin anythin bout it, ARGH! im stressing while readin ur blog! noo~ =(

Monday, May 08, 2006 12:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not in love too, for now.

Monday, May 08, 2006 4:01:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

May: You areslooww weiy. :)

Slimy: Everything will fix itself in due time. Til then, chill weiy.

Monday, May 08, 2006 4:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home