Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mu Dan Jiang

Omfg its been so damned long.
I haven't been updating due to my screwed modem.
And also cos I went to Johor for the Leo Forum,
which I will be blogging about with a hundred over pictures!
So anticipate that yea? :)

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of sitting long hours in buses and cars.
:(
I was in the bus for like, 5 freaking hours yesterday,
and this afternoon my dad just HAD to decide to go back to Penang.
I just got outta the car and my arse is so SORE.

Leo Forum in Johor this year was owhkay laaa...
I so couldn't stand the freakin cigarette smell.
It screwed up my throat and my nose and gave Lixian a fever.
I believe it did la anyway. =P

Well, will be blogging about everything else when I come back,
and when I get my modem fixed.


Tata people. :)


Owh yea!
You SO have to watch I Not Stupid Too.
I cried and cried like my mother had died (choi choi) throughout the entire movie.
It also teaches teachers and parents to try to understand their children.
And children to realize that their parents really love them,
and are scolding us just cos they love us.

A definite must see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home