Saturday, May 03, 2008

Bloody blinded

I pontenged Econs class one Thursday morning to go to Bangsar with Dina and Sin Seanne.
We just lepaked around telawi, did the usual stuff (try clothes, buy clothes blabla) and ate.
Dina's quite the driver. Mmm.


I'll miss her when she's gone.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at her maniac expression man LOLOL


Photobucket

Thank the Lord for Sin Seanne man


Photobucket

The useless one who didn't do anything who just sat in the back seat trying not to look fat and documenting the whole thing


Photobucket

Happy Dina doing a little run down the road


Photobucket

Photobucket

All the good stuff's gone alreaddyyy




Mmm. Dina and her fantastic driving.




Watch the video haha. I'll miss these moments.



Photobucket




***



I waited. The little clock at the right hand corner of my screen said 7.48pm. I texted. Next 12 minutes spent looking at my phone, waiting. May asks if I wanna watch Ironman. I hesitate for a moment. I say yes.

This afternoon; not even an excuse. Just a story. I should be angry at all the shit. But all I feel is disappointment, concern. He really did forget me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nome : Giovenale Nino Sassi said...

Very interesting ... Congratulations!

Saturday, May 03, 2008 2:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home