Friday, April 25, 2008

How cruel is the Golden rule?

I like this guy.


I thought he liked me.


But then I found out that he likes someone else.


I don't feel that affected by that fact.


No, wait. I am.


Very affected, in fact.


Aiman knows best.


Hmmm.


Funny how things seem to turn out this way most of the time.


I never told him how I felt.


Owh well.


It doesn't matter now does it?


Mmmm.


Owh well.




Owh well.



Anyhow. Aiman and I went to Digital Mall in SS14 to collect his graphic card a few days ago.
We've been doing this once-a-week-dinner thing for the past month.
I love digital malls. I like playing with the latest models of laptops on display and other coool electronic gadgets (I saw this fish locater thingamajig where it locates the fish so you know where to throw your line DAMN COOL).

While we were playing with the laptops this salesman left his fb poker game while he attended to a customer (which happened to be Penguin's dad) so my itchy fingers decided to.... "EXCUSE ME." I heard, in a really pissed off tone of voice.

I quickly turned and walked away *shy* hahaha.
Slimy automatically used his hand to cover his face HAHAHHA.

But then as I thought about it, he didn't have to be so rude to me.
Fine, my fingers were itchy but he could have told me off nicely. I bet his momma didn't teach him any manners.
So I walked past him again with the most dignified air I could conjure up haha.

After we got bored of playing with the displayed stuff, we went to have dinner at the restaurant right next to Digital Mall.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Where we had dinner


Photobucket

Slimy skinny tapeworm curly boy


Photobucket

Photobucket

Eat so much but cannot get fat but I eat a little FAT LIKE SHIT :(


Photobucket

I so manly ha ha.




I need sleep, sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home