Friday, April 11, 2008

If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it?

I set my iTunes on shuffle yesterday night, and this song played.
It's one of those songs which I downloaded like 983739847 years ago but never really bothered listening to it.
I have a lot of songs like that, cos when I like one song from a band/singer I download a few of their tunes to listen to, and usually don't have the patience to listen to all of them. =.=

So anyway, my iTunes shuffled to Damien Rice's 9 Crimes.
I never knew I had such a good emo song man.
I was skeptical about Damien Rice cos his songs aren't usually like the mainstream shit (haha yes I think it's shit but I like it except Simple Plan omg hate Simple Plan) I listen to.
Anyway, if any of you haven't heard of this song (I doubt so la haha quite old already) go download.

Tonight I was supposed to go partying with my college friends (thus marking the end of all my shitty loser nights) BUT I CAME DOWN WITH A FEVER YESTERDAY mahai.
Super soredog.

So I was thinking of doing homework cos I got DAMNED a lot of it but damn lazy.
I've been sitting here in front of my com since 8.30 til now.
Sigh... damn stone. Nothing to do (besides homework). I feel as if my tummy got even bigger from sitting here since after dinner not budging.
I'm rotting laaaa omg.

And I want McD's breakfast sigh... you'd think that I'd have McD's a lot since there's a McD's at college but I only had it once since I started March 24th.


And when is my period gonna come laaa enough of pms lor JUST COME ALREADY DAMNIT!

And I'm so glad my econs lecturer is gna be replaced soon I get SO annoyed when she calls me LIM I mean you'd think she's all chinese educated that having to pronounce a Chinese name would be easier all but noooooo Hwee Ching is too difficult a chinese name to remember so LIM it is!
Gah. Confinement on a Friday night when I should be partying is killing me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home