Sunday, April 20, 2008

You made me love you; I didn't wanna do it, I didn't wanna do it...

Everyone's slowly leaving one by one.
Dina will be gone in August, and others will follow one by one...

Just two nights ago I went for Caryn's send off dinner at Plus One Shabu Shabu.
I like Shabu Shabu.

She's went to Kedah to study Dentistry in a local U.

Sigh.. one by one.


I sure hope I'll learn to let go in the next two years, because if not I'll be suffering quite a bit haha.

The first important person to leave was Jade, and then Eugene.
And next, Dina.

I don't like this part of life.




Photobucket

Lao gong hui hen xiang ni. Ni hui lai de shi hou wo men dong fang hao bu hao? :(


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ash and Botak :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took sticker pictures. HAHA.



I think sticker pictures are a serious waste of good money man.
The pictures don't even come out clear! (but I don't exactly mind actually since I look best in pictures which are blur =.= ha ha.)
But I didn't pay for it la so heeee.

I got so caught up with not knowing how to do my Mech work so much so after I'd finished it all (MIRACULOUSLY) I thought I was done with all my homework.
But I still have 20 questions to do for core math and 15 of them are long questions. =.=

Sigh... I think it's the alcohol, cos I don't actually feel like I give a shit right now.

Haha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home