Monday, April 07, 2008

Oh, the guilt!

Mmmm I am feeling damn guilty right now.
I ditched all my homework and now I can't stop thinking of all my undone work... I mean it's not like my lecturer cares (Noel Chia keeps going: "It's your own life. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. But when exam comes... don't start wishing you did your homework when you didn't owhkaay hahahaha..." Sigh niama. =.=) anyway.

I'll just do it tonight! Along with all the other crappy homework that's gonna come today... gahh fuuuck. I should've done my homework instead of bumming around the entire afternoon yesterday. :(

I miss those days in secondary school when I could just ditch my homework without the least bit of guilt.
Whatever happened to those dayyss??
Why do I feel as if I'm gonna fail math for A-levels just cos I didn't do one set of exercises?! (Owhkay fine I'm exaggerating just a tad)

Oh, the bloody guilt is killing me. =.=



***



Dear Andrew,


I never knew you, but I will pray for you.
Good luck moving on.

You will be missed by many, and never forgotten.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home