Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me

My dad quite emo.
I told him I was going to be back abt 9 or so, but I should have anticipated the peak hour jam la. =.= Sigh I'm so un-streetwise.
And we couldn't find the bloody bank so I called up to tell him I'll be late.
He was like "owhkay take care of yourself k" but I should've known he'd be quite emo la.
I feel guilty haha..

I googled Bank Pertanian Malaysia to find the nearest one around, cos I don't see ANY Bank Pertanians around. Should've asked Fairuz from the beginning...
Anyway, I googled and found one in Taman Sea. SS23/15.

So I got Aiman to take me there... we went round and round but no fucking farmer's bank I was damn emo.
Then after a few calls all Aiman took me to the Subang one to withdraw my money.
I don't know what I'd do without that skinny tapeworm slimy boy la.
I didn't actually want to ask him to take me all the way to Subang but I really needed my money and he offered la anyway... HEHEHEHE I LOVE YOU LAAAA SLIIIMMYYY. :) :) :)

Dina came with us too and we had quite an overpriced dinner at Dharoos.
Even mamaks are getting expensive man.
My dinner was like 8.70 just for nasi goreng ayam and bandung.
Jelutong it'd only be like 6 bucks.. mmm cut throat. :(




Photobucket

Banana Fritters


I really need to start controlling my spending.
If I continue like this I'm gonna be in debt when I get older and that is gonna suck.
Have to start working on keeping my money from going out mann... and I keep feeling sleepy WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
I slept 2 hours in the evening before going out on a road trip to look for farmer's bank and now I'm feeling sleepy AGAIN.
I need to exercise. I look like Im 6 months pregnant sigh.


And I SUCK at mechanics and it's only the basic of the basic right now and I can't even do this HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA COPE??

I should quit being a hero and just drop it.


Yes, I should.


And I've been thinking; what is it with us girls that makes us so weak?
I know SO many girls who are being treated like shit in their relationships but they still hang on to those guys.
They want to let go, but yet they can't. And then they end up holding on for years.. myself included.
Some don't even acknowledge that their boyfriend's an asshole.
A lot of us girls keep talking strong and stuff, but when the time comes, WILL we be as strong as we said we would?
Many of us say things like "if he lies to me multiple times Im just gonna leave him, so not worth my time" or "If he's not treating me well, I'll just end it"or "How can those girls STAND that kind of attitude? If it were me I'd have dumped him a LONG time ago" and everything else along the same lines;

but when they themselves (me included) are in this kind of more-hurt-than-it's-worth relationships, they become weak.
They gather up the courage to walk away, but yet keep turning back.
Why are we like that?

We KNOW that we're just gonna get hurt further but we still hold on.
We KNOW that they're not worth us but we still try to accept the shit they throw at us.

And why? All because we're too attached... some may use the term too "inlove".

I wonder if guys actually go through this kinda shit too.


I hope they do. =P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home