Thursday, May 01, 2008

Restlessness

Mmm I wanna get outta the house.
Need to do something... but I don't know what! Nothing seems to catch my fancy.
Watch movie.. mmm no mood suddenly. Go shopping? No money. And nothing to buy anyway.
Eat something? Don't feel like eating anything. Don't feel like partying either; but I'll still go if anyone asks me. HAHA.
I've got a whole freaking mountain of homework still waiting for me. But yes, no mood. Haha.

I don't seem to wanna do anything today sigh.
I feel so restless...

I woke this morning wanting to make myself some bacon and eggs with bread.
Mummy took out the bacon to defrost before she left for golf, so I started roasting my bacon straightaway.
Went to the fridge there were two eggs. Two CRACKED eggs.
Meaning inedible. I damn sore.
How can you have bacon and eggs WITHOUT eggs??
So I had to be content eating bacon with just buttered bread. Felt so incomplete.
I need my eggs.


Went to heritage row with Leysh and Reena, my two college party buddies.
We went to Mojo first since they were giving out free cocktails haha.

Then met up with Sachin and his friend (I don't remember his name omg) and we headed to The Loft.
We didn't like the music so we decided to cross over to Cynna.
We didn't know that guys from Loft couldn't cross over to Cynna so Sachin and his friend had to stay out on the balcony that connected Loft and Cynna.

And it was such a money wasting night sigh.


But all in all.. I had quite some fun haha so all was not lost.




Photobucket

Reeena


Photobucket

Leysh and I


Photobucket

Leysh, I and Reena



Alcohol that night didn't seem to work on me. =.=
I was pei the entire time up until we hit the dance floor in Cynna.

Gah wanna go partying again... this time we're picking one place and sticking to it k. Cannot afford to waste any more money man.



Mmm now I feel like some McD's...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home