Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So, pick me. Choose me. Love me.

Mmm. I am finally coming home tomorrow night.
I've missed my bathroom and my room so so much (no, I do not miss my window, Slimy).
So much for thinking of completing all my math homework on this trip. I barely even did half of it. =.=
What mother always tells me is true, every bone is my body is a lazy one.
I think I've put on quite some weight just sitting here infront of the desktop and lazing around on the bed reading the entire time I've been here.
I SWEAR my ass has gotten bigger.
And my tummy... don't get me started.

I was reading an article on the 7 deadly sins.

And I thought to put in order starting from the sin that I least commonly commit to the one that I most commonly commit.


7. Sloth
6. Envy
5. Greed
4. Pride
3. Lust
2. Wrath
1. Gluttony



Yes, my number 1 sin would be gluttony. I LOVE food. I definitely live to eat.
And I hate being fat too, but not enough to stop me eating the way I do.

I need to take up some sort of sport before I really become a real beached whale.

Anyone wanna go jogging with me on Monday and Thursday mornings? Cos my classes only start at 10 on those days haha.

And sigh, I've been plagued with the too-much-time-and-nothing-to-do syndrome so much so my mind has been running wild.
I've been thinking so much about everything that I've become so overly sensitive and I almost did a lot of silly things which I would later regret. Almost, thankfully.


Ah, one more night. Just one more night and I'll be home where I belong.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home