Saturday, April 05, 2008

Get nasty!

Photobucket



I have damn fricking a lot of homework weiy.
There's accounts, umpteen questions from c1, 5 ques from mech, and 4 ques from stats and err... owh crap I ponteng-ed econs class on Friday meaning I've to borrow Ms. Korea's notes to copy.
AAHHHHHH SO MUUCCHH WORRRKKK LAAZZZYYYYYYYYYYY.
And I'm feeling so worn out from the activities of the past two days; been out since I finished class at 12noon on Friday.

My undang test is tomorrow morning and I haven't even started reading a thing. Gah I wonder if it's too much to hope to pass...




Photobucket




I don't know what is it with me and studying.
It's really hard to get me to start, and it's even harder for me to keep concentrating... I keep getting distracted! =.=
I just started reading as I looked up and saw my camera sitting there and started taking pictures of myself.
Then I decided to post those pictures into my blog (hence the random pictures of myself ha ha), as well as update it.

And now I feel sleeepy... but I don't wanna fail! :(
So I shall stay awake long enough to read the notes he asked us to, and I'll do the questions tomorrow morning. Yes. Good idea.

Aaahhhh I haven't even washed my faaccceee....




Photobucket




Gah owhkay STUDY!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home