Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's never about anyone else, it's always about myself...

I mentioned that I've been going through FTWC since I started college right?
Well now, I think it has finally come to an end.

For starters, I wore the same pair of shorts twice in three days.
I skipped Econs tutorial on Friday to eat KFC and chitchat with Leyshani AND I'm damned fucking lazy to do my homework right now.
So much so I'm thinking of not doing my coremath at all.
It's only simple simple coordinate geometry anywaay...

And accounts! It's only a recap of Dokumen in English and I know I totally nailed that part in SPM.
So no neeeedd laaa....


Yes. FTWC is definitely over for me.


On another note, I passed my Undang test! :D
Heeee (I must now brag a little about it) and I only started doing some of the questions from each part like around 12am last night and then went to sleep at 1.20am cos I was so damned worn out from the days before, then got up at 8 and did a few more of the questions.

And I got a 44! HEEEEEE I feel gooood.
Owhkay la I know some people didn't study even a little and got like 49/50 and shit but who cares la owhkay I FRICKIN PASSED!
I was damn scared of failing cos that would just put my license on hold once again and I hate having to dig out my pockets for cab fare almost every time I need to get somewhere not to mention having to deal with arsed cab drivers sometimes.


Ah... I can almost smell my P license.


Nyeh. Fine I'll go do my homework now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi just wondering which college r u studying in and in what course?

Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home