Saturday, September 02, 2006

Who Knew?

I haven't heard a song like this one in a looong time.
The lyrics in modern music nowadays are mostly based on sex and nonsensical things.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy most of those kind of songs (haha),
cos the beats are mostly quick and dancable.
But I'm also a pretty sentimental person.
The song Who Knew by Pink really tugs my heart strings.
Maybe its cos I can relate to the song based on my own personal experiences.

The past few days have been as usual.
We celebrated Cheryl's Sweet Sixteen today at Tropicana.
It was a double surprise party; planned by Cheryl's other half, Yienny. :D
I say a double surprise party cos we surprised her once at the pool,
and when she had thought that that was her party,
Yienny brought her to the bowling alley where there were more people;
along with all her (expensive) presents to surprise her again.
Ah.. and at the end of the day, we had one very happy, very nice smelling (two of her presents were her fav. perfumes), and very sweet Birthday Girl.

Pictures of the party will be in the next post,
cos all my pictures are once again, with Jesse.
So.. just wait til then (Monday), yeah?



*



You Are a Phoenix

Driven and ambitious, you tend to acquire material success easily.
You have grand schemes - both for your own life and for changing the whole world.
You are a great leader, and you have no problem taking the reigns.
However, you aren't all business. You also have great talents for performing and visual arts.


Haha I was too free.


*


How do you know when is the right time to get back into a relationship?
How would you know whether you'd be happy if you got into a relationship with whoever it is?
Is it normal to feel.. weird (I used the word weird because I can't find the appropriate word to describe the way I felt) when you're alone with him?
I meant weird as in weird weird; not nice tingly weird.


Go with the flow ~


Gah.
TTFN.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home