Saturday, August 19, 2006

Breath

Edit.

at 11:33am


The hols have begun again.
But I wouldn't call this one week holidays.
They're more like study study-break rather than the usual party holidays,
which are what holidays are supposed to be.
I'll be in driving to Penang with Mum, Dad and Aunty tomorrow evening. (or rather this evening)
Change of plans. Will only be driving to Penang tomorrow morning.
I love going to Penang, but I HATE the drive there.
Especially when I don't have my music. =/
Its already so cramp in the backseat when I am the only one there,
but now we have an extra passenger. =.=
Had planned to go pierce my ear (again) with Mag and some others at 1U tomorrow,
but I guess that'd have to wait.


I'm glad I'm leaving for Penang actually, just not tomorrow.
Was kinda looking forward to piercing my ear again haha.

Yay so now I'll be going to1U to get my ears pierced (again) haha. :D
LOL I sound so masochistic.

I'm looking forward to getting away from everything.
Do a little soul searching, and a little studying too, (haha)
while enjoying good food. :)
Omg I just thought of fried oysters.

Was on the phone for an hour with Machi just now.
It was like, the longest phonecall I have had for ages.
It felt good, just talking nonsense and laughing for no apparent reason. :D
I'm glad I got Machi.

Sigh. I know I probably shouldn't rub it in anymore,
but the year end exams are coming, once again.
GAH more stress and more pressure sigh.
I'll be downing a LOT of caffeine when the time comes.

Owh yeah. I wanna thank Shi ChingChing and Vanessa for lending me their phones.
Although Vanessa's phone can't be turned on haha
and Shi Ching's phone doesn't have its 'on' button.
I ended up using May Ee's old 8310 because it was in the best condition haha.
BUT, thank you ALL for your help, nonetheless. :D
Loooovvee you people!
Owh and thanx Mr. Slimy for going to get the phones for me, too. :D:D
And yeah, thanks Jesse for lending me your mp3 player.
You have just made my upcoming drive to Penang a whole much more easier to bear. :)

Sigh, I haven't packed my stuff yet, and I gotta bring some of my books to study there.
And not to mention a whole load of AddMaths excercises for practice when I'm there.
I'll still be blogging when I'm there, using my cousin's cacat old computer haha. :)
I'm suddenly missing Eugeney. :(


Well, til the next post.
Toodles. :D


I didn't get to post a picture of mum in the previous post when I wrote about her birthday cos blogger was being bitchy.
So here's one now:



LOL Mum :D


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger may yi said...

your mother looks dam cute la
hahaha! :)

Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home