Sunday, August 27, 2006

I have an enemy.. and its name is loneliness.

Frickin' school is starting again.
We only had like, a week off, and it feels like a month.
Feels so long.. yet so short.

I have a strong feeling tomorrow's gonna be real shitty.
I'm gonna get fucked for not completely my homework/work in class, wearing too many earrings, having a white polished nail-
You know what? I don't just have a feeling my day's gonna be shitty tomorrow;
I KNOW.
Gah.

And to top it all off,
bloody year end exam is approximately 23 days away.
And I haven't lifted a finger to do anything.
Owhhhh yeaaaaah. I'm fucked, so fucked.

There's been only one good thing to look forward to..
Hari Merdeka is on Thursday.
Which means no Pn. Soo and..

NO CHEN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel a tad bit happier already. :D:D
But actually, I kind of pity her..
The Pengetua is so hard on teachers.
And I guess some teachers just can't take it. =/
I know how it feels when you're being pressured by someone.
I feel sorry for you, Pn. Chen, I really do,
but I just can't help disliking you just a tiny little bit.

I am such a mean person.
Which probably explains why I'm also such a lonely person..
Sigh.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger may yi said...

meeeowwwwww ~
today wasnt dat bad la woman
meeeoowww~~
u noe , dere r reasons why ppl call me weird..
meeeoowww~~~~

Monday, August 28, 2006 7:54:00 am  
Blogger may yi said...

i think adam sandler is hot.
dont u jz agree?
adam ! adam ! adam ! adam !

Monday, August 28, 2006 7:55:00 am  
Blogger may yi said...

RARRRR~!!!
i noe u'll be so disappointed that this three comments are from me
HAHAHAHA!
=p

Monday, August 28, 2006 7:56:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah...ching how on earth did u guess it was me? Do I hv a certain style of writing?? o_O

Anyway...YEAHHH NO CHENNNN WOOOT!

Did you do the link pic urself? It's so cool, where did u learn how to do that =o

Monday, August 28, 2006 9:38:00 am  
Blogger Aiman said...

Dumdeedum.
JAJAJJA SEJARAH SEJARAH.
TOMOROW ADD MATH 2 WOOO WOOO.
bb

Monday, August 28, 2006 1:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home