Thursday, August 31, 2006

The smell of Carlsberg.

Happy Birthday Malaysia.
Had a pretty long night last night.
I thought I was just gonna watch the fireworks by myself,
but ended up watching it with Zac, Machi and Jessica from DU, and PikYie and Yau Suen.
We had Carlsbergs, Mamee's, a whole load of dirty talkin', and of course..

The beautiful fireworks.

Haha I was so afraid that the fireworks would be shot into a different area,
since I had told all of them that they'd have front row seats to watch the fireworks if they came over to my place.
Imagine if it was shot into another area and we couldn't really see it,
I damn diu lor haha.

Gah mum bugging me to go 1U with her.
Yes, at 10:23am in the morning because there aren't many people there now.
More updates later when I come back. :D
But no pictures. =/
My camera was sent for repair.. so yeah.
Pik Yie and Machi have a few pictures, so don't fret!
Haha. See you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home