Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blast From The Past

Edit.
1.34pm


Him and I, we had a long, long talk just now.
He started it.
It was painful at certain parts,
but I'm glad we finally talked things out, after all these years.
I guess in a way.. this was how he finished it.
I think this way, I'll finally be able to let go of what once was.



long time ago.. were you angry at me?
Angry at you?



I also found out that the reason he had stopped calling during that time was cos of a certain somebody.
A certain someone who had told him untruthful things..
Untruthful things which had made him think the worst of me,
and refused to talk to me.
I have not spoken to that person in a long, long time;
and so I will not take into account all the shit she had said to him,
which left me with a broken heart.
But the most terrible thing was that he had actually believed her;
and had not confronted me about it.



if that was the real u.. wuts the point -_-



You asked me what were we;
friends? just a cousin's cousin? strangers?
And now, after discussing everything..
I wonder what we are.
We talked about it.. but didn't come to a conclusion.
I asked you the same thing, later on in the conversation..
and you gave me one of your silly answers.



Now that everythings settled.. what are we again?
Human Beings.




After so long, we've finally closed this book, or rather just this section.
I can finally stop thinking of what could've been.
Or rather, what should've been.
Tonight's been a real blast from the past.
And everything went back to how it was before we started this whole lets-clear-things-up conversation.



Find a girl for me you know.. one who is cute and would pose like that for me.
Go away you perv.
Sigh, some people just cannott understand art.



A pretty good ending to this part of the story I'd say. :)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Haha I was abit free.
If only I used the time to study..
Gah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home