Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Field of Tiger Lilies

"We were strangers, starting out on a journey.. never dreaming, what we'd have to go through." - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis


Yeah, coming back today.
Gosh I can't wait.
I need some alone time;
had a little too much of family drama last night.
*coughdadbeingextremelybitchytomymumcough*
*coughiwasbeingextremelybitchyinreturncough*
Sigh. Too much for my heart to take.
I think I'LL die from a heart attack before he does gah.

Did alot of things in three days.
Less than three days actually. Went to this patriotic day thingy with my cousin.
Was supposed to help makeup, but ended up making up only one girl HAHA
It was pretty fun, met alot of people. Girls la haha.
There was this damn cute fellar, who was helping out with the make up.
He has this cool hair, like those hairstylists kind (my cousin tells me he's a hairstylist too)
And he had this unique style; with the striped button down shirt and leather shoes.
GOD, he was SO HOT.
He was so gentlemeanly, too! Held the door open for my couz and I and all.
but guess what? I think you've guessed it already haha.

Yeah. He's fucking GAY.
Gah. What they say is true.
Guys who are gentlemanly, handsome, unique.. (the list goes on)
are all GAY. #$@^%$*%*&P)(^%$$@#@!^$*IN';

I'll update more on that later on, after I've come back.
Parents will be coming soon to pick me up and we'll be heading home.
Pray that there will be no more family drama.
Owhkay fine, there can never be NO family drama;
so just pray that there will be less.
*praypraypray*

Toodles. :):)


I didn't get to eat my fried oysters. :(:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home