Saturday, August 26, 2006

Here we go agaiiinnn..

Its been such a boring past few days.
Yeah.. and you'd think I would've gotten around to pondering books,
but it seems that I haven't. SIGH.
I see my Dooms Day up ahead..
And here we go again.

I wonder when the time will come when I will finally grow a hardworking bone in my body.
And put my brains to better use than just makeup and clothes and things which I shouldn't be thinking about.
Gah.

Enough of that..
May Yi came over yesterday, and we did.. shite.
Yeah. Since I was using the computer, I told her to go camwhore with my digital cam.
I didn't think she'd actually do it.. but I shud've known better haha.
I found these pictures in my camera this morning when I turned it on.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



LOL Machi, Machi.

You're all probably wondering why the pictures are so big-assed.
Thats cos its easier for me to upload them one shot in photobucket instead of using dumb blogger which keeps being bitch.
And when I upload them into photobucket, their extra large because thats the original size of the picture.
I resized it abit la.. if not it won't be big-assed anymore,
it'd be damnchatbig-assed.

I've got a free dinner tonight at Mandarin Oriental,
and I had completely forgotten about it and promised to go for someone's party.
Sigh how blur can I get?
Sorry huns,
I got you something, though :D




:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




This little section is for you.
You're 20 today, and I wish you a very Happy Birthday.
I don't think you visit my blog anymore,
much less even think about me on this day.
But I cannot bring myself to swallow my pride and wish you personally.
So I'll just do it here.

3 years ago, on this very date, we spent the day holding hands.
And I had given you a cup with writings on it.
Such sweet memories.. I don't know if you still remember them.
But it doesn't matter anymore.

Happy Birthday, Bear.
You will always have a place in my heart. :)
No matter how much we don't get along anymore.






It hurts to be with you..
Do you want me to leave?
No.. stay.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so sweet of u to wish teh person o.o

finally I know who u've been talking about o.o

Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home