Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm trying to end this love affair.

Sigh. Everything's just so screwed.
I'm gonna dissapoint my mum so badly today. I don't wana tell her, but she'll ask.
I swear I'll do better for my midterm! I seriously promise.
I wana cry right now, just thinking of the look on her face.
And the worst part: I'll deserve every bit of torture and pain that its gonna inflict on my dignity, and my worst of all, my heart.
My mum will nag, and she'll scold. But worst of all, she'll be so dissapointed.
And I dissapointed her.

I feel terrible right now.

I went out with Ming Kuan just now, and May Yi and her new guy, Chee Ho, tagged along too.
So it was sorta a double date. Hahahhahha. It was fun. But..
I feel so guilty now.. I shud not deserve to have so much fun when I just DON'T deserve it.
I was feeling so pei in school during the first few periods.
I kena dc-ed, and I put up an act like I was damned happy, when inside, I was actually hurting a whole lot.
I was hurting not because I got dc-ed, actually getting dc-ed is a pretty good thing considering I got to skip Pn. Soo's class.
I was hurting because I knew I had to come back and tell my mum my terrible results,
and face the music. Terrible music, I might add.
I know I looked really happy and fine.
I was fine, but not happy. Not at all.



It was a facade.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home