Saturday, March 11, 2006

Nanny McPhee! :)

I went to The Curve and 1U with May Yi (will be typed as MY for convenience) todaayyyy! :)


I told my mom the night before that I needed my March allowance,
and guess whattt? She forgot to go to the bank. So yea.


So I went to The Curve, then to 1U with NO MONEY.


Not zero cash larr, but RM90 is just not enough for me. I like to buy stuff you knoooow. =P
Anwyays, May Yi didn't have much cash either. Only about RM120 or less.
But that, however, still did not stop us from buygin stuff. Hahhahaha.

Typical us.

Owh well, my main motive for going to Curve and 1U today was to get my ear pierced and to buy a pair of pants for my trip to China this Monday. XD
I was gonna pierce another two holes on the top cartilage part of my ear, but ended up piercing only one.

Why, you may ask?

No, not because I was scared. No, not because it was painful. No, not because I chickened out.


Because I had NO MONEY.


MY and I were so desperate, we went to Adeline (MY's friend) to borrow some cash.
Adeline was kinda broke too. She reluctantly pulled out her purse..
And there was no money inside. Not no money lar, just very little.
She was contemplating whether to use her ATM, and MY and I felt so terrible. Sighhh.
Then finally, Adeline's sweet guy friend offered to loan Adeline some money so she could loan US the money.
Ahahahhahah. Damn embarassing weih.
We got the money anyways. Heehee. RM10 each. Enough edi larr.
Didn't get a picture of the guy though, I was too overjoyed at the sight of the red RM10 note. XD

Gah. And whoever said money wasn't a factor.
Anyways, while we were walking to Dragonfly, MY and I were getting abit nervous. I wasn't nervous about it before, though. Weird.
When we arrived outside Dragonfly, there was this girl there piercing her nose.
She was tearing, and squealing, "Painfull!!! Pain painnn!"

That did not ease our nervous-ness.
But we went on with it anyways. I went first, since MY was more afraid than me. =P
When piercing, I didn't feel a thing. Sort of just a bite.
Whoever said that piercing the top of your ear is more painful then piercing your earlobe is sadly misguided. =P
But unlike me, MY was said it was kinda painful for her. Her hair kept getting stuck behind the stud and she kept ter-hitting it. Lolll. XD


MY's piercing


While we were piercing, MY got her friend MinWai (MW for short) to come along with us. He's from BB boys' school if I'm not mistaken.

Hahhahaha MinWai, I know you've been waiting for this part. XP

After piercing our ears, we set of to JuiceWorks to get a drink.

After ordering and stuff, we set down, took a few pictures. MW was reallllyyyy quiet.
He's a pretty shy guy, seeing as he only looked me in the eye only a couple of times.
Maybe its cos I'm ugly. Or I've ugly eyes. Whatever. =P
Anywaaaayyyy, I noticed he was REALLY branded.












Tsktsk. These people arrr.

But all in all, MW's a pretty nice guy. Kinda cute too, in a boy-ish kinda way. He strikes me as the innocent-young-boy trying to look and act like the-big-gansta-guy.
Its kinda appealing actually.
Has a reaallly great smile. ;) Too bad you're in a guys school. I think chics would really dig you. :)



Smiley smile. :)


Er, don't get all bloated up after reading this please. Just because I think so doesn't mean that every other girls thinks so too, owhkay? =P Heehehe.
And I don't have any interest in you. Please.
Hhahahhahaha, incase you're thinking that.
Dannn. I'm so perasan weiihh. Ah. Whatever.

We headed to the GSC U-bowl afterthat. MW wanted to play pool.
And since I SUCK at pool, I just stoned there while he and MY played. =P Owh, and obviously, being the person I am, I took pictures! XD





MY showing off her pool "skills". Hahhaha. XD


MY looks like one of those sexay bar-girls who are super good in pool. Hehehe. =P





MW doing his thanngg.


Halfway through, I got really bored and decided I wanted to watch a movie.
So off I went to buy us movie tickets.
One thing I lovvveee about GSC is that the seats are never too near to the screen, no matter where your seat is. Unlike TGV.
Yea, so our seats were 3 rows from the screen. We watched Nanny McPhee!
The movie was REALLY good. I absolutely LOVVEE these kinda movies, so I enjoyed it. XD
MW left us after the movie.

MY and I met up with some of MY's friends for a game of foos afterthat.
It went sort of something like this.


---------------------------------------------------------
MY
Me

I put the ball in to the hole to start the game.
WeiMeng knocks the ball to my goal, I try to stop him but failed. The ball was rolling so slowly, MY's players weren't moving.
*plunk* the ball goes into the goal.

"Huh? Omg, what happened?"
"Aiyoo Mayy Yi arrrrr, don't adjust your skirt while we're playinnggg."
"Hahhaha owhkay owhkay sorrryyy!"
---------------------------------------------------------


It was pretty much like that the entire game. Hhahahahha. At the end, I scored one, and MY scored one. Owh weellll.
We lost, cos MY sucked. =P Hahhahahahha.
Kidding my dear. You know I love you. :)

Random pictures I took from today:















Random pictures MY took (of herself) :










... =.=
Tsk tsk. May Yiii, owhh May Yiii.

XD


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I'll be going out with Old-Man (I'll be calling him that from now on) tomorrow.
I've been looking forward to this outing since 2 weeks ago.
But now.. I kinda feel as if I don't wanna go anymore.
Maybe its cos I've been thinking too much about it these past two weeks.
And is it me, or does he like, sound as if he isn't keen to go? I mean,
maybe he has things better to do, and he only agreed to go with me cos he felt as if he owed it to me?
I won't explain why I think he might feel as if he owes me, its a long complicated story.
Well, I'm gonna go anyways tomorrow. I may have a few insecurities about tomorrow's outing,
But I still wanna see him. :) *blushblush*


Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In May Yi's playing-pool picture, the bottom one really REALLY looks like you.

Bah.

So you did pierce your ear you whore.
Your daddy is not gonna be pleased.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 9:45:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

It does?
May Yi and I kinda look abit like sisters in a certain angle.
Yea, I did pierce my ear.
My daddy doesnt know.
Heeheee. XD

Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:26:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ching..i jus realized this..its not an insult oaky?? jus tat..ur face doesn't change much when ur takin a pic..liek it alwiz the same monkey lookalike face..HAHAHAHAHAjokin alrr..u hot babe..better bring me out one day and we'll go lingerie shopping..

Saturday, March 11, 2006 2:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home