Sunday, March 12, 2006

Giacomo Casanova. Mmmm.

Went to 1U with Old Man today. Heeheee. :)
We were suppose to have a movie marathon, but we ended up watching only 1 movie.
So it wasn't exactly a movie marathon.
But owh well. We watched Casanova.
Wanted to watch Pink Panther, but the only time available was 7 pm.







It was a pretty good movie. Humourous, romantic.
But the main reason why I wanted to watch it:

HEATH LEDGER






You can have me anytime babbeeeeeyyyyyy. Mmmmm.
I've made up my mine. I have so, totally made up my mind.
I have made up my mind that,

Heath Ledger is one man who can make all men feel resigned,
and make women think that God has answered
ALL our prayers.


Soooooooo... any Heath Ledger look-alikes who would wanna date me?
Heeeheee. XD

Anyways, I'm just gonna tell y'all in short what this movie's about. The rest you go and watch or look it up yourself lah. =P

This movie's about this guy named Giacomo Casanova; a guy who can have any woman he wants.
Well, duh. He's a freakin' hott. In my eyes anyway.
But he made love to a nun, and in the catholic church rules, obviously, making love to a nun is a very big crime.
Gah, making love to any nun, catholic or not is against the rules lar.
So that made him a fugitive as he had to run away from the Pope's people.
But fortunately he had a friend who was powerful and all and helped him get out of alot of shite.
But the last scandal he created had forced his friend to expel him out of Venice; for his own good.
The terms were that if he, Casanova, did not find a wife before the Carnivale Ball, he would have to be expelled form Venice.
So he went and found a fiancee.






Pretty rite? Blonde and all.
She was suppose to be a very chaste girl, holy and very clean and all.
But she's like every other female, lusty. Very, very lusty.
Or in our terms, HORNY. Hahhahha.
The scene where he first met her was suuuper funny. She was so taken by his looks and all,
her breathing was heavy, and lusty.
Enticement shown in her eyes.. lol. Very funny scene.

But just after he gets his new fiancee, he meets this girl named Franscesca Bruni, which was acted by Sienna Miller. She's quite pretty in this screen shot. I think the blonde chic's hotter though.



Franscesca Bruni is a woman with a mind of her own, and believes in the equality of the two sexes.
Which of course, during the olden times, women's potentials were never acknowledged.
So she was the feminist kinda woman, fighting for female's rights to study in a University with men, and to compete on the same line as men.

The story is somewhat like that. Though I don't think I've told you much about the storyline.
Hahhahahhaha. Like I said lah, go look it up yourself. =P


So yea, I watched the movie with Old Man.
We met up, went to GSC, bought tickets, then went to Juiceworks for a drink.
We talked and all, like usual. :)
Then we went to watch or movie, after that, went to mamak for foood.
Hahhahhaha, I had wanted to eat Nasi Pattaya, but too bad that place didn't have it. =/
So I ate Indo Mee and a roti planta. Heeheee. I eat aloooottt.
Old Man ate nasi lemak. Hahhahha.
Pictures!



Teh tarik


He claimed that the teh tarik was camera shy.
LAME, Keegan, LAME. =P



Teh ais

Hhahahha teh ais isn't. =P
=X I'm being lame too.







While in the car on the way to the mamak and on the way home,
I went on a snapping frenzy.
Snap snap snap. :)





Er, I wasn't trying to take a picture of his crotch, mind you.
I was trying to take a picture of his hand.
He has nice hands. :)
I hope he never finds my blog.





I was just randomly snapping, and two chics came in the picture. Hahhahaha.




I do NOT know why I took this picture.



He isn't a P driver anymore though.





I was very free larh kay? =P

When we arrived at my house, I realized my dad was outside.
So I was afraid to get outta the car, incase my dad saw who sent me home.
I would get screwed if he found out I lied.
And the worst part is, that I would deserve it.
Ahhhh. So anyway,
We went to the McD's near my house for some icecream. Hahhahah.





Hhahahah ewwwwwww. =P





Afterthat, Old Man sent me home.
More random snappings:













I had fun. :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I've been blogging quite often lately.
I have had the urge to blog these few days, don't know why.
Ah, after awhile, I won't update for a month or so, then I'll start blogging profusely again for a while, then stop for another long period of time, and it goes on and on.
Like a cycle.
Hhahahahha. But the next post will be about my trip to China. XD
Huey-Wei and I plus our mothers and a few of Mummy's colleagues will be flying to China for a 7 day holiday.
Yayyyyyyyy! XD

OOoo. 7 days.
I suddenly have a feeling Samara's watching me.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Hahhaha owhkay that was lame.

Owh well. :)


And now, I shall leave you all with a picture of myself as a conclusion to this post.
Hehehehe. XD


TTFN!
Tata for now. ;)


Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chinngyyy!!! heath ledger was my second crush since i was standards four..

Saturday, March 11, 2006 2:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i left a comment in ur previous post..go read it.hahaha

Saturday, March 11, 2006 2:38:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Maymayy!
I was BORN for Heath Ledger.
*hyperventilates*
You biatch! I don't look like a monkeyyy! :(
My mum said I look porky though.
Hhahahahha.
Ooops. Wasn't suppose to type that.
Owh well. Heeeheee. XD
YEA!
LINGERIE SHOPPPIIINNNGGG.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 4:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!You finally pierced your cartillage!we're sisters baby!WAKAKAKA.

and i agree with dina in your last post.The one where MY was posing in pool looks EXACTLY LIKE YOU!ahahaha: D

AND...i just realised something,and whyyyyyyyyyyy no pictures together with keeeeeeegaannnnn in this post.....AHHHHH: D

Sunday, March 12, 2006 2:58:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Lololol
He didn't want.
Claimed he wasn't photogenic.
LOL. He isn't really.
Hahhahaha. So brutal.
And I hope he never finds my blog. =P

Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home