Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fucka.

Shit weih.
Today's starting out so terribly.
I wanted to go to school, but overslept. Explains why I'm blogging at this hour.
So nevermind, I smsed MY and told her that I'm not coming.
She told me that its good that I'm not coming, cos she didn't think I'd like to know my results.
Well, she was right. I failed almost everything.
Well not everything la, just addmaths, but I'll still pass cos sweet Pn. Goh is gonna give me markah kasihan.
The rest.. I didn't officially fail. But to me, those marks are just as bad as failing.
I'm not gonna tell anyone what those marks are, so don't even bother asking me. I'm feeling SO stupid now.

GOD, I AM stupid.

The marks tell it all. I mean, besides the fact that I didn't study.
But addmaths.. I practiced SO hard for one whole bloody night! I guess I thought I cud pull it off.

I'm so freakin' pei now.
Cleared things up with Mr. Old Man yesterday. We talked about stuff between us, and whether we both had a "thing" between us.
I won't tell you how it went, but to summarize it, he doesn't think that there's anything between us.
Ah well. What did I expect?


='(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ching! Its me Sabby :)
Just to tell you, you're NOT stupid. Its just the first terms. And just tell you how much i missss youuu! :) see you around. *muahx

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ching! Its me Sabby :)
Just to tell you, you're NOT stupid. Its just the first terms. And just tell you how much i missss youuu! :) see you around. *muahx

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:52:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Babe!
You are SO sweet. :)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home