Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Lesser Person.

Today has been stress stress.
Sigh. Had Accounts and Bm paper today.
I won't explain how it went in detail, instead I'll just tell you what I think Ima get.


Bm - 30 something. 40 Maximum. 50 if a
miracle happens.

Acc - 40 something. 50 somethin if I'm lucky. 70+ if a
miracle happens.




Nuff' said.

..............................................................................


I had a big argument with my Dad last Thursday. He was being so inconsiderate!
Sigh, I won't explain that either. It adds to my stress.
Anyways, afterthat we haven't talked at all. I wouldn't even call him to dinner.
And that went on for the rest of the days until today, when we were forced to communicate.
My mummy went to Singapore for work, so my dad had pick and send me from school, tuition, blah blah.

While I was having Addmaths tuition, my mind drifted off to thinkin bout what I had to do later and stuff.
Then I remembered that my dad was going to pick me up. Ugh.
Suddenly, it hit me.

I missed my daddy. :(

And then when he was driving me to my piano class just now,
we didn't even speak a word.
Then I remembered one time, when I was really tired and I slept on the way to my piano class.
Btw, my piano teacher's house is at PJS while I'm staying at PJU, so yea, its really far.
And when we'd reach, he'd just touch my hand softly to wake me up.
That gesture of affection really, really touched me.
Afterthat, I realized even more how much I missed talking to my daddy.


Daddy I miss youuuuuuuuuu. :(:(


But I'll never ever say that to him in real-life though.
=P

..............................................................................

Piano class today was really stressful too. =/
I hadn't been practicing much, prior to my argument with my dad.
So yea, kinda sucked today.
Especially when I had to do E Minor scale in sixes.
ARRGGHHH. It was SO frustrating. I fucking hate scales.
My poor poor piano teacher had to guide me through almost EVERY note.
And then afterthat, say really exasperatedly, "Practice your scales, Chinnggg."

=/

..............................................................................

Addmaths.
I don't understand A THING.
And my Addmaths test is this Wednesday.
I am SO gonna fail. I don't want to fail.. But at this rate, I think failing is quite inevitable.
Not just that. I've got my Econs exam tomorrow and I haven't studied yet.
Not to mention Moral, which I have a whole two pages full of Nilai to memorize and I haven't even started.
What about Sejarah? I haven't paid attention to Pn. Rumi's class even once, and I think I've lost most of my notes.
And the final blow, there's no more objective. Not a mojor part of it anyway.
Mainly all subjective. SUBJECTIVE.

YES HWEECHING, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!

I'm so screwed. So very, very screwed.

..............................................................................


On a lighter note, holidays are coming soon. And on Friday I'm going to The Curve and 1U with May Yi to get our ears pierced and hopefully some nice pants. :)
And also some other things lahhhhh. Heeheee. XD
And then on Saturday I'm gonna see... hehehe. ;)
We're gonna watch a movie together... the usual thing. :)
Yipppeeee! I get to see him this Saturday. Gosh, I sound like a little girl waiting to see her crush.

I hope he doesn't find my blog. =S


And then on Monday, I'm flying off to China with my Mummy. XD
We're stopping in Bangkok for a day, and that can only mean..




SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!!



Bahahahahhahahaha. XD XD
And I'll be flying back the next Monday, so I'll be skipping a day of school. Hehehe. XD
Yay!

..............................................................................

But before that, I hafta past these few days first which is gonna be a very looonnngggg 3 days. =/
Sigh.

Better get started on my Econs studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home