Wednesday, March 22, 2006

China I

Owhkay. Here's my China post. I was there for about 7 days, and there's so much to write.
So I'll post the trip up in parts; and this is part I.

Here we goooooo!

:::::::::::::::::

Woke up at about 4:30am to get ready to go to the airport.
After reaching the airport, meeting up with my mum's friends including Huey-Wei (gonna be typed as Wei for short) and her mum, and the tour guide, we headed off to checkin the baggages and all those other hassling stuff you hafta do to get outta the damned country.






I've got mah passport, I've got mah-self. All ready to go to China!



Wei's lil bro and her dad are so sweet. :)


After passing the imigrations, we had to take the airport train to the waiting rooms to wait for our boarding time.
While waiting, Wei took out her copy of Anak Laut and her excercise book along with her stationaries to do her homework.
Omfg weih. =.= Lolll.
But after awhile, she couldn't get any work done. Heeeheeee.XD
Who can get work done when your long holiday is about to start??
Only those gila fellars la, that is. =P
We ended up taking pictures together. Hahahhahahhaha.
We took like, 10 pictures of the two of us, but I'm just gonna post the nicest one up cos there are SO many other pictures to post up and I'm just so freakin' lazy. =P


Wei and I

The nicest photo we took at the waiting room.





Mummy, Wei and her mum.


After waiting about 20 minutes, we boarded.
We flew through Thai Airways. It was a transit flight, so we flew to Bangkok, then had a connecting flight to KunMing, China.
We had breakfast on the plane. Everybody says that plane food sucks.
But I personally, like plane food. Hehehe XD
Our flight was about an hour and 45 minutes. There was this really pretty Thai airhostess serving us.
I tried to get a picture of her, but didn't manage to get a close shot. :(
I'm a lousy photographer. =P





Wei got window seat. :)




I didn't get window seat.
I might be 16 years old already, but deep inside I'm still a child. So I pouted. *pouts*
=P



It doesn't look that yummy, but it is. *mmmm*






The gave us pretty orchids when we got off the plane. :)


We then entered Bangkok International Airport.
We went straight to the waiting rooms for our transit flight to KunMing.
So, wait wait wait. And what do I do to kill boredom? Take pictures lah!
Hahhahahha. After quite sometime we boarded another Thai airplane and off off off we flew to KunMing! Had more airplane food, too. For lunch.









My mum's friends said that she looks like the older version of the woman on the plastic bag.
I don't think so though.



Wei didn't get the window seat this time!
Bahahahahahahahhahaha. >=P
Lol.





But I did. Heeheehee. XD XD
But Wei exchanged seats with my mum so she sort of got the window seat too.
Owh well. :)



Happy happy Wei Wei. :)







New shades. ;)
I look cool, rightt?




Never knew duck curry could taste this good.
Absolutely yumyum.




They gave us chocolate cake-mousse tooo!

Yummy duck curry + sumptuous chocolate cake-mousse = happy Ching!




The city of Bangkok from above.


We arrived at KunMing at approx. 3pm.
The bus came to pick us up along with our local KunMing tour guide.
We went sight-seeing straight away. I forgot what the first place we visited was called though.
It was some lake lar. Lolololol.
I took some random shots of the city of KunMing while in the bus too.



Our tour leader, Alexis. :)
A really sweet woman.






Stylish lady on a scooter.






The lake!

This lake is somewhat a place for lovers. There are couples everywhere.
If you look closely, in some of my photos you can find couples kissing or making out.
Sigh. I'm so envious. :(





There was so many of these cute benches with animals at the sides.
But I only got a picture of the piggie one.
There were live ducks quacking around tooooo!
But after looking at them awhile, I start to think of how good they'd taste roasted.
Owh god, I'm such a saddist. If thats the proper word to describe my thoughts.







We saw this extremely adorable little boy!











Hai Tang Shu





Duckiess!



Wei and I

OMFG. Do you see that tummyyy????
AHHHHHHH.


Sigh. Lets move on.
After visiting the lake, we went to this old military training sight.
It was more of a lawatan sambil belajar sejarah visit, this one.
And as usual, I don't listen when they're telling the history, well maybe just vaguely..
*smiles sheepishly*
After awhile, it began to rain. So Wei and I hid under my pink panther umbrella. :)





That guy on the lefthand side telling us the history of the long march was our KunMing local guide. He's a reallly cute fellar, especially when he speaks. :)




Afterthat, we went for dinner at a restaurant.
The food was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. =D











This is a picture of the fish after I was done with it. I practically ate the whole thing since no one liked the fish.
Good for me. Less men more share.
Hehehehe. I'm a greedy biatch. I admitt. =P
Anyway, those were the few dishes I really liked. The rest I just didn't bother taking pictures of cos I was too hungry to do anything but eat gelojoh-ly.
Hahhahahahha.

And that concludes the first day of my trip to China.
Finalllllllyyyyy. It was such a hectic day.
Even more tedious to blog about it especially when Blogger's being a bitch.
=P
I spent 2 hours on this post, owhkay!
If this isn't hardwork, I don't know what is.

I need to rest now, so tireeeddd!
Byebye people. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAS Airlines food is the BEST.
Maybe coz I've only been on MAS.
And Virgin Airlines too I think?

Well, that doesn't matter.
YOU SUCK.

Byebye.

Friday, March 24, 2006 6:14:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha.!

your post is similiar to mine.FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD.bwahahaha.

yumyum!
china's sooo pretty: D

Saturday, March 25, 2006 5:41:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Lol.
I suck?
Yea I suck. I suck.. *ahem.
Anyways.
I had Thai Airlines food.
ITS GOOD. I SWEAR.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 2:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home