Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Love China, hate their public toilets. Miss miss Old Man. :)

I'm Baaaacccccckkkkkkkk peeeooppllleee!!
Missseeeddd meeeeee??
Well I sure missed everyone.
Everyone, especially Mr. Old Man. :)
And Eugeney toooo. Maybe its cos the day before I left I was out with Eugeney. :(
I missed May Yi toooo! Damn, that bitch is starting to grow on me. XD
And everyone else like Dina, and and.. Er, only Dina.
Hahahhahahahhaha I'm kidddiiinnngggg! I've missed EVERYYOONNEEE!
And that means you, you, YOU, and you and you and youuuu!
I'm so hyper now, eventhough its been a pretty hectic day. Must be the 3 packets of sugar I put into my coffee on the way back from Bangkok transit. XD

I'll be posting up stuff 'bout my China trip later onnn! Its suuuuper late now, and I'm kinda tired, AND I have to go to school tomorrow. =/=/
I'm off to sms Mr. Old Man now, then go wash up and go to bed.
So, til tomorrrroooowwwwww,

Zai jiann!!


Lovelovveee*kissesss. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home