Thursday, March 09, 2006

Kiss Goodbye.

Yes. A kiss goodbye.


To every-fucking-thing I ever love, cos after my results come out,
I am over and done for.
I will lose everything dear to me. Everythiiinnng.

Espeically my dignity, or shud I say maruah diri.

I'm in the Arts stream, I'm not suppose to be failing. But yes, I am in fact, failing.
Tomorrow's the last day of exams, and I have this urge not to go to school on Friday.
Some teachers will give out our results for sure.

First there's LeeMeiLeng the first two periods, she'll probably give out our Science papers.
I'm alrite with Science, so thats owhkay.

After that, I have Addmaths. I have a STRONG feeling that Pn. Goh will give back our papers. And I just don't wanna know what I got for addmaths, cos somehow, some thing's telling me that I didn't do very well eventhough I tried my best.

And after Addmaths is Moral. I'm hoping to God that I won't fail it. I didn't study A THING for Moral.
So actually if I fail.. I kinda deserved it.



Sigh.



Next, ModMaths. This period shud be owhkay, cos we're doing the test the day before, so hopefully she won't have time to mark it.

Then its English. I'm not really afraid of getting my results for this paper, but the uncertainty scares me. Cos I don't know if I did well, or I didn't.
Normally I can feel it, but this time.. I just couldn't feel anything.

I don't wanna go back to school on Monday after holidays, cos thats when I'll get all my results back, and my life is going to be a living hell for 2 weeks.
It will be a 2 weeks filled with dissapointment, regret, and the worst of all, sympathy.
I hate sympathy.
And after getting all those shitty results, people are just gonna think that I'm stupid.
Which I am.. I guess. =/



Sigh.. I wish I studied.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


And as you can see, I got Debra to design a header for me, just a temporary one until I find a way to work out the photoshop.
I've got nothing against people designing stuff for me, its just I have so many ideas in my head but can't describe them.
So the best is just to design it myself. ;)
And that is IF I can find a way to work the photoshop out.

But for now, this'll do just fine. :)
Thank youuuuu Debraaaaa! XD


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I wanna get away from it all. I can't wait til holiday starts.
I just wanna get away from it ALL.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha!

NO PROBZZZ CHING:D
thansk for the FIR songssssss.

yipee yay yay!:D

Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home