Monday, March 13, 2006

Eugeneeeyyy! :)

Just a short post today.
I hafta go and pack cos I'm flying to China tomorrow morning.
Yippeeeee! XD

I've been going out for three days in a row.
I promised myself, that I was gonna stay home today and pack my stuff for tomorrow.
But in the end.. I went to the Curve and the other connecting places.
Hahhahahhaha.
I actually have a reson for going out today,
and the reason is that

Eugeney came baccckkkkkk!!

I love Eugeney. :)
One of my close friends who went to Singapore to study. I'm proud to say he was one of the thirteen chosen Malaysians for the ASEAN scholarship. *beams*
He was suppose to come back in June and December only, but his mum decided that she wanted to see him, so he took a bus back yesterday. XD
I was so so sooooooo surprised and glad when I saw the word "paedophile" on my handphone screen yesterday night.
Gosh, it was just yesterday that I realized how much I've missed him.

So we went out today, since I was flying to China tomorrow.
He'd be going back to The Land of The Kiasu (its just a joke, Singaporeans if you're reading this. =P) this coming Saturday, and I'll only be back on the following Monday.
We went to The Curve, since I wanted to get a top from PDI and excahnge my pants I bought on Friday.

He still looks the same, but taller and he's more buff now.
Sexier. Hahahahahaha.
But he's still the same old Eugeney I used to know and love, and still love. He hasn't changed one bit.
After meeting up, we went to the weekend market (if you can call it that) outside The Curve.
Its not exactly a market lar. Its those little stalls selling things outside on the restaurant street.
I went looking around for nice gold handbags and accesories, the usual.
While Eugene did what he did best, and that was holding my handbag, and giving me his opinion. :)
After walking the whole street, we adjourned to Coffee Bean for a drink.

I ordered my new favourite, which was the Iceblended Pure Chocolate. (thanks to Debra =P)
And Eugeney ordered Berry'd treasure. Damn cool right, the name? XD
After getting my drink, we saw this section where you can add flavour to your drink.
There was Chocolate, Vanilla, Cinammon, and Nutmeg; all in powder form.
I proceeded to add some chocolate into my drink, and then suddenly I decided,
Why not just add in abit of everything?
Hahhahahah, so I did.
There was soooo much powder (thanks to Eugeney *shakes head*) that when I was stirring the drink, it started to clump. =.=
Quite funny. Loll.
Eugene did the same thing with his drink too. Ahahahhaha.



Hahhahaha ewww.






He didn't wanna let me take pictures. =P
So I forcefully started snapping..




Retarded. =P

.. and this was how it turned out.
Hahahahaha. The wrath of HweeChinngggg!



He was explaining to me why I shouldn't be taking pictures of him.
Hahahhaha, damn funny.






After Coffee Bean, we headed for Ikano. Went straight to PDI to get my top.
But as usual, I saw some other nice clothes and began picking them out. In the end I had 5 pieces of clothing to try.
So off we went to the dressing room to try try try clothes.
But in the end I only bought the top that I wanted to buy and this other top which I thought looked pretty cool although I didn't try it.
Hahahahaha. I bought it without trying, it was only RM15!
I thought what the heck lar. Hehe. XD XD

Afterthat we went to Lilic to change my pants, then back to the Curve.
I went to the market again, cos I wanted to get this scarve I saw.
Saw so many GORGEOUS golden earrings, but they were all so expensive. :(
The one I REAALLLYY liked was RM34.50 after discount. Ahhhhhh. So I didn't get it.. I wish I brought my mom with me. Gah. Owh well. =/
I wanted to take a picture of it too, but I didn't think the stallkeeper would allow me to.
Then we went to Lan Kwai Fong to grab a bite to eat.
Eugeney paid for my food. :)
I forgot to take pictures of the food though, so no pictures here 'cept the ones I took with him or took of him.



Lol, Freaky rite?





After eating we went walking around.
Went to Giordano to look for pants for Eugeney. He didn't find any he liked, so he didn't buy any.
Afterthat nothing interesting happened, just walking around, talking..
Until I saw what I think to me is the saddest place on earth.

FOOD JUNCTION






Seriously so sad.
The only people there were the workers.
When we walked past, Eugene did the "burung hantu" sounds. And all the workers turned and looked at us.
Super embarassing. Loll.

Ah, random pictures from todaaayyyy!







I'm off to start packing now.
Til next week, toodles! XD





Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEE!!!!eugene is back???? *screams*!!!!!!! i din get a chance to say goodbye to him the last time..so i'm kinda hoping to catch him this time before he goes back to the land of kiasu..and gif him a big FAT HUG!! hahaha..

Monday, March 13, 2006 1:12:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! thanks to me ehh..DELICIOUSSSSSSS CHOCOLOATE.MmMMm: D

i didn't know you have that flavour parlour thing!so cool!!!!!I WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTT

Monday, March 13, 2006 10:32:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eugene's grown buffer? ;) mmm.. haha.
lol. i sorta miss you ching.
and i forgot what i wanted to say now.

Friday, March 17, 2006 10:55:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

May May: Yeaa, he came baccckkk! But he's gone again now. :(

Debdeb: YEA! CHOCOLATE ROOOOCCKKKSS!

yingxian: I've missed you a whole load too. :( everytime I come down for recess, I'll be anticipating someone to jump on my back and strangle me, then bite my shoulder. XD
But it doesnt happen anymore now. :(

Monday, March 20, 2006 4:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh.. you rememberrr meee! :( roaar. i do miss you :(

Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home