Saturday, March 04, 2006

Your ass is a spaceship I want to ride.

I'm baccccckkkk! :)


Its been exactly one month since my last post.
After changing my blog address and my blog template a few gazillion times,
I've finally decided on this one, and I think its gonna stick.

...hopefully.

Hehehehe. Sorry Debbb! =P

At least you get to comment now. :)

I've spent soooooo many hours looking for a nice nice blog template from blog skins,
But could never find one which suited my tastes perfectly. It was always wrong in some way.
So after much thought and intensive contemplation (hahaha not really laaah)...

I chose this.


Hahhahha damn potong steam right?
Its like going into a boutique and trying on the whole shop's store of clothes,
and coming out of the shop 2 hours later not buying anythin.

And why, you ask?
Why waste time looking for fancy templates and then just choosing back the old plain one?
Coz I've come to realize that I'm a plain, plain girl.
So plain is me. I am plain.
And thus, the template I chose.
And when I read my old blog just a few days ago, it was so difficult to read. Coz,

1. The font was so freakin small. I dont know why I liked such small fonts before.
2. I wrote my posts in a continuous form. Writing in a continuous form is owhkay if the fonts were BIGGER, which in my case they weren't.
3. The colours just didn't appeal to me. I mean, I still like purple and all, but the colours were just.. I don't know how to explain it.

So yea, that was what I noticed. So now I think I'm gonna write my posts in a less continuous form.
With less striking colours, and definitely use a bigger fontsize.

____________________________________________


Exams started yesterday.
I had English and Science paper.
I'm in the arts stream, so yea I've Science papers.

Everyone else had Chemistry papers.
My Science paper was just like form 3. XD
All I had to do was study Chapter 2,
so I'll KILL myself if I don't get 70+.

The Science paper was owhkay lahhh.
Lets just say I studied. ;)
Last minute lah, like at 11:30pm the night before to 1 in the morning.
I could answer everything.. lets just hope I didn't make any careless mistakes.
Sigh, I'm always careless. Like in Gunbound.
Its always when I'm on the verge of winning the game, and then I just get careless and one miss,
costed me the game.
Its always like that. =/=/

____________________________________________

I've noticed that I've changed alot.
For example. In my old blog I reaaallly like the black background and the small fonts and the weird colours.
But now it all just doesn't appeal to me no more.
I use to like the black background, and now I've changed it to completely white.
I use to like colourful fonts, but now its all mostly black.
I use to like miniscule fonts, but now they're all big.

I've changeddd! Have I matured? Or am I just getting.. old?

...


@$^&*^%$^&*()*%(&*) Gah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaha.u better stick to it girl!: )

AHHH!i've suffeeerrreeed tonnes in my bio.i'm fucked up.GARGHHHH!

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home