Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm a lazy bitch

Aaahhhh I'm SO lazy to go to the gym right now.

Think I'll go stand in front of the mirror and stare at my flabby tummy for awhile. And then think about how much mummy is paying for gym membership every month. And then think of Jessica Simpson's body.

Why did I chooce Jessica Simpson's body instead of any other celebrity?

It's because Jessica Simpson has a big natural chest. I think la haha. Too lazy to go google it. =P

So yes, I'd like my body to look like hers. Fat hope, I know but heck, miracles do happen!

I WILL GO TO THE GYM THIS MORNING!


In a few minutes la. Hehe.



x



Photobucket

May 2008


Today marks the 4th month of us being together as a couple.

And it feels like we've only been together for a month or so; it definitely does not feel like 4 months have passed.

I'm glad I fell in love with my best friend. You know me so well, and you are so patient with me.


I read another one of your super long smses this morning.... and I just want to say,


that right now, you are my everything as well.
I love you, too.


Happy Valentine's Day, Aiman "Babykins/Curlykins" Yusra; and may we brave all the obstacles that have yet to come.





Together.


Photobucket

November 2008.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home