Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'M GOING TO DIE

Owhkay so. I have 3 units of Econs on Friday, and C3 on Thursday.

3 UNITS OF ECONS ON FRIDAY! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UFOISDJFLSKJ KAHF LJS CLKSDVjdhfklsjclKLKJDSFLKJSL;klakdlkajdJ390RIOW4IJKLDJKLDSjkjldkvjds ok.


And I feel damn restless now. Feel like running and jumping and doing the chicken dance.


But I can't. I need to study for my 3 Units of Econs and C3.
There's so little time. And as every second goes by... time is running out.


OUR TIME IS RUNNINNNGG OUUTTTT OURR TIMEEE IS RRUUUNNIIINNGG OUUUTTT! (Our Time is Running Out, Muse? Ring a bell?)



BLAH IM LOOOSSSING MY MIIINNDDDD you should read the smses I'm sending to Aiman now HAHA!



Owh but yes. Have I mentioned how much I love Nasi Lemak? And how it's like a drug to me? I just can't get enough of it.
I had two nasi lemaks with two eggs yesterday before doing my accounts exam.

Ah... just thinking of it makes me hungry again. It was so good.


And I LOVE the Caesar Salad with smoked salmon at Ms. Read Cafe.




Photobucket

Caesar Salad with Ms. Read Cafe's special dressing, poached eggs, turkey bacon crisps, sliced cheese and toasted bread pieces. YUMMM.


Photobucket

We went there on my birthday last last Saturday. ^^




I OD-ed (overdosed) a little on salmon on my birthday, cos I had that caesar salad for lunch and then went to Jogoya and had plates and plates full of raw salmon.


Mmmm I want nasi lemak with oooozing telur mata!
And milo ais!



Sigh. I need to shag.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home