Friday, January 23, 2009

Oooh loveyy

So yesterday I did a really spontaneous thing.


But before I did that really spontaneous thing, I had a sandwich with ham that was in the freezer for over 4 months with cheese.


Have I ever mentioned that I used to golf?
Yes haha I even have a handicap; I did the seminar and the course exam.

My dad forced me to play with him and my mom every Sunday morning.
And after golf on Sunday mornings I'd go to Sunway for cheer gym. Can you imagine how fit (and slim, might I add) I used to be?

Ah... those were the days.
Now I'm just eating, and eating... and eating.

So after awhile, my dad finally stopped forcing me to play on Sunday mornings, because we'd fight all the time.
I hate people forcing me to do stuff I don't like, especially when it isn't the least important!
When my dad forces me to study; fine, because it's for my own good.
But force me to play golf?? I had cheerleading for exercise at the time, and would've continued if he hadn't forced me to stop.

So yes, I was pissed every Sunday morning while playing golf and thus us quarreling on the golf course every Sunday morning for about 2 years.

And needless to say, I sucked.


Right so I did something really impromptu yesterday- I went to play golf.
It wasn't planned, Serena called me at 12 asking if I'd like to accompany her to the gym and maybe swim a little.

And I said, "LET'S PLAY GOLF, SERENA!"

Yes. It was MY idea.




Photobucket

Photobucket

I pulled my bag through 7 holes.
Was supposed to be 9 holes, but er, let's just say that at the 5th hole I finally realized that we should've just went swimming and gymming.

The sun was H-O-T.


Photobucket

The 9th green.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Serena in the sand


Photobucket

The cold towel felt SO good on my face



Serena used to play more often than I did, until she started med school then she had no time.

But yes... she didn't lose even one ball. I lost 4.
Would've lost 5, but I skipped the holes which had ponds so I wouldn't lose my last one. =P


I think I wanna do it again.
In the evening, when the sun isn't so scorching. =.=


Then I had an upset stomach, from the ham which was in the freezer for over 4 months.


GG.



x



Aiman and I were at Paddington House of Pancakes for dinner just now. ^^.

I went to pick him up and we went to Tesco first to do some grocery shopping as my larder was empty.
No more bread no more eggs no more instant pasta no nothing :(

Sent the bags of stuff back to my house first before heading back to Curve for dinner, which was YUMMERISM MAXIMUS.




Photobucket

Baby!


Photobucket

Owhkay so I was posing. =P


Photobucket

Trying to get my old camera to turn on


Photobucket

He likes to pose too


Photobucket

I think he looks a lot like his sister here


Photobucket

I forgot what this was called, but it was YUM.
It's probably a breakfast dish (the the sunny side up, baked beans, salami, sausages and all), but it was filling.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Double Mexican Burger

Very yummy! The portion is a bit big, though.


Photobucket

Baby eating his veggiess


Photobucket

Empty plates!



After that I drove my baby home to get his gear and dropped him off at a cybercafe to play CS.



I am such a good girlfriend, no?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home