Thursday, January 29, 2009

I wake up every evening with a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place

I did my last paper on Monday, and have been extremely bored ever since.

Between going out with Aiman, watching TopGear and researching on universities, I've been doing nothing.

I. Am. So. Fucking. Bored.


And researching on universities has gotten me VERY worried about my results.
What if they come out worst than I expected?

I can't be retaking SO many papers in June... and I need at least 2A's and a B.

Then there's the money issue.

Then there's Aiman.

Then there's the question of what I want with life.


I am boggled.




Photobucket

We went to Swensen's in SS2 for lunch last Sunday.
We went around in circles looking for Delifrance, but I think it closed down haha.

The food at Swensen's sucked.
Meat was too dry, coleslaw too wet, quite tasteless.


Photobucket

Chicken Ham cream soup

This was good though.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks good, yes? Looks are once again very deceiving.


Photobucket

The icecream was of course the best.
If you ever go to Swensen's, just stick with the icecream (which I find quite overpriced).


Photobucket

He pouts haha.


Photobucket

He was so tired, the poor boy.
We watched two movies that day; Inkheart (very cliche movie) 6/10, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, 8/10. I like vampire werewolf movies.


Photobucket

Ate at Yoshinoya after Inkheart then went back to GSC for Rise of the Lycans.

I love Yoshinoya. YUMMERS.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only few pictures in which he didn't look like a grumpy sleep deprived child. <3



Blah. Im going to go watch TopGear. And then take a nap.
Then go to the gym. My mother is being so annoying.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home