Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Your love is like a river, peaceful and deep

Life has been boring the past couple of days.
Or perhaps, as Ming Kuan said the other day while we were yumcha-ing, life has been a little too easy; thus the boredom.

I can't wait for college to start. =.=


I went to the gym for the first time today, and my muscles are aching.
It's been... 4 years since I had a workout like this. Yes. 4 freaking years.

Aaahhhh I just want to lie down and not move. :(


Waiting for Jade's mum to be done with her grocery shopping so Jade can come pick me up to go to Bangsar. And then to Sg. Wang for some cheap shopping.


We went fine dining in KL a few days ago, will post up pictures on that as soon as I get them from Jade later.
My camera has been more than a little temperamental lately. =/


Right... I'm going to lie down.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home