Friday, February 13, 2009

You spin my heaadd right round right round when you go down when you go down down

Been caught up with college, going out after college, researching on unis after coming back, writing out my CV, digging up old certificates and making amendments to my CV and thus I have had no time to blog (actually I did la but I spent that time watching How I met Your Mother and TopGear haha!).


But since Joe's farewell thing is in 2 hours I had better post up pictures from Yong Meng's birthday gathering at Steph's place now haha or it'll be too much pictures on the main page and hence will have trouble loading (when I open my own blog page on my own com now the entire main page doesn't load properly already =.=)

Right so Steph invited a bunch of people and had a Lok Lok truck come to the house!
We also had Meng Leong's mee hoon ^^.


I ate so much deep fried cuttle fish and squid that I had a slight sore throat the next morning haha.


There won't be many captions as I am in a rush! Have to pick Yi Han and Jade up later before going to the place for Joe's thing thing.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FatOne Lok Lok's ambassador!


Photobucket

They were standing aside from the crowd talking quietly I wonder what they were saying hmmm?


Photobucket

Hello birthday boy!
9th Febuary was the real day, but we celebrated on the 6th.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheryl and Yien!
Haven't seen these girls in so long.


Photobucket

This is Audrey; Yoong Ken's new girlfriend!
Not really new anymore I suppose, already 4 months yes? HEHE!


Photobucket

I <3 href="http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/hweeching/yong%20mengs%2019th/?action=view&current=P1011909.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

I is short


Photobucket

Joe's leaving on Sunday. Everyone's leaving in a few days. All going to Aussie.
Jade's leaving next Saturday. :( :(


Photobucket

Took me so long to get a pic with her man


Photobucket

Awww so schweet.
Look at Ken's rapist face haha


Photobucket

Decafriends!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Missing Dina!
We MUST have a complete one when the both of you come back in June, owhkay.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Siang purposely asked me to retake the photo cos he wants to show off his shirt haha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi Kitty ^^


Photobucket

Omg haven't seen this girl for soooo long as welll


Photobucket

Sarah Chan!


Photobucket

Wind effect


Photobucket

Hi Wai Honggg


Photobucket

Such a pretty cake ^^


Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas + CNY?


Photobucket




Photobucket has been very fucked up today.
For those reading who use photobucket to blog as well, you know how you click on the html thing and it automatically copies the code for you?

Yeah just now, it didn't do that. So I pasted 15 of the same pictures before noticing that it was all the same picture.

And I can't seem to upload the video I took, so perhaps another day. The video is up. I like taking videos like these, it keeps the memories alive... I just need a better camera. =.=


Having this blasted headache that comes from eating too much chocolate. Or too much sleep.


Gonna go get ready now, see you bitches.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home