Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Up and going down down

I had surprisingly good sleep last night.

After I got home from dinner I felt like the dead.
My head was thumping, the area around my nose was red and raw from tissue constantly rubbing that area, my whole body was aching and I was so mentally tired.

Even my favorite activity which is taking a shower became such a task.
But then I went to look for mummy and I sat on her bed while she dried my hair for me and then I felt a little better ^^.

Talking to Aiman online also helped; as it always has since the past two years.


And I woke up feeling fresh and positive this morning, ready to take on Econs Unit 4!

But some food first.


Owh yes, speaking about food, a few weeks ago I went for dinner with my piano class friends in the Curve.
I wanted DragonI but was afraid it would be really expensive haha so we went to another similar restaurant directly below DragonI.
I enjoyed the food, but I think DragonI would've been better haha.

We had like seven savoury dishes and 3 deserts and the bill was only RM150, I had expected it to be much more than that haha.



Photobucket



Aah looking at all the pau makes me feel like eating the siu long bao and the fried dumplings at DragonI.



Photobucket

I'm not a big fan of chinese deserts, but the round things with red bean paste in it was reaally yummy.


Photobucket

With Chui May and Kevin!
I haven't seen these people since I stopped piano classes in form 4.
We used to have so much fun laughing balls and talking nonsense during theory lessons and eating sweets!
I've seen Sacha around cos she was in DJ with me haha but these two; how I've missed them!



Mmm yes. Time to eat and then hit the books.


One more week to catching up on movies with my Aiman and PARTYING!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home