Saturday, January 17, 2009

Like old headlights, sniffing bottled glue again

I'm falling sick. Woke up with a slight sore throat this morning and it just got worst throughout the day.

And after waking up from my afternoon nap (haha I sound like a 5 year old who has to have regular afternoon naps) I had a slight fever. :(

But I popped two panadols and went out again la HAHA.


Two more papers to go. And loads of partying afterwards. I cannot afford to fall sick yet!
I shall fall sick when my last sem starts haha!


Aiman drove Leysha and I to Sungei Wang to get Jason Mraz concert tickets today!
Leysha and I were actually planning on taking public transport.
When I told my babykins that he said to me with partial incredulity, "YOU wanna take public transport? Really?"

So he offered to drive us.


He forgets that I once took public transport all the way to Midvalley BY MYSELF just to see him. Tsk tsk!
And I've taken the LRT and the Monorail to Pavillion quite a few times owhkay I'm not that pampered tsk.




Photobucket

"manly" expression hehe


Photobucket

MUHIBAH


Photobucket

AAAAAHHHHHHHH JASSOOOONNN MRRAAAAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"cover my nose cover my nose" HAHAHAH.


Photobucket

Aiman's Seafood sandwich


We went to Delifrance for lunch. ^^

I miss those days when my friends and I would go to the one that used to be in Atria to have lunch on Fridays.

That was in form 2 man.
.... 5 years ago. Fuck.


Photobucket

Chicken pasta soup

We thought it was going to be cream soup haha.


Photobucket

Leysha's cheese mushroom baked rice

Mmm Kimgary's is better.


Photobucket

My smoked salmon sandwich


Photobucket

Lobster Bisque!

Yummmeersss.


Photobucket

Saayyaaannnnggggg ^^

Poser #1.




Later on (just now la haha) we went for Samantha's birthday/farewell thing at Souled Out.

All her friends and family and family friends were there and the food was yummy and the ambiance was nice but I was quite stoning cos I.... I quite shy. Haha. No, really.

But we thoroughly enjoyed the food and the cute form 3 fella sitting beside us (Chris, his name was) and the music was good (YAY FOR DBSK!).

I was so busy eating I forgot to take pictures of the stuff we had.

There was my fav salad tossed with smoked salmon, sushi!, butter fish, aglio olio pasta, chicken, LAMB and quite a few other stuff.


On a more serious note,

Sammiewammiejammie, your leaving is so sudden.
It's like, one day you told me you were thinking of going to aussie to finish the rest of high school you only said you were THINKING of going and then a few days later it was "owh btw I'm leaving in January for Sydney" WTF I WASN'T GIVEN ENOUGH TIME FOR IT TO SINK IN!

I mean, I know la, we're only online msn buddies and all, but hey that's how Aiman and I started becoming besties and look where we are now.

K I don't exactly wanna date you la although you're really pretty and all in that dress cos I'm into guys and stuff but WE COULD'VE BEEN REAL BESTIES :(


K I quite sad now. *tear


Wawa drama drama I know haha! But yeah... enjoy yourself there.
Do some hot white guys pls.




Photobucket

HELLO SAMMIE


Photobucket

Eih I look quite slim here. HAHA!

Me likey her dress with the bubble skirt. So purddddyyy.


Photobucket

We got goody bags with party stuff in it!

Here's Aiman all "partied-up" hehehe.


Photobucket

Photobucket

My baby sho cute ^^




K I shall go wash up and crash.
I think my fever's coming back. :(


Mommy. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home