Friday, January 09, 2009

The tide is rising,


Photobucket



Aiman bought me my birthday dinner at Jogoya.

He told me that he didn't really know how to get there, and that he was just going to drive around and hopefully find the place haha!

That's what I always do HAHAHA. Damn waste fuel, I know. But Daddy's paying for it so nvmd lah hehe. =X


And Aiman actually reached my house at the time he said he was going to for the first time in a very, very long time!

The last time he actually arrived at the time he said he was going to(from what I can remember) was when he fetched me to college for my A levels orientation, I think.

That was in March 2oo8 k. A whole year ago.

I no kid you.

He usually comes 15 to 30mins late. Some very extreme cases, 45mins late. SIGH!


But this time, on my birthday, he actually came on time. I sayang youuu babykins :-* :-*


So yes, we got there by 6pm, which was our reservation time.

When I walked in, I was so boggled by how much food there was!




Photobucket

These oysters were the size of my palm ok.
And since I'm a big person, my palm is also very big.
So you know how big this shit is.

VERY FRESH!


Photobucket

We took a bit of each sashimi, but salmon is still my fav.


Photobucket

Tempura!

Don't eat too much of this, makes you full very quickly.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Cawanmushi, which was so-so.


Photobucket

Cute little coconut drinks

Very sweet ^^


Photobucket

Took this while waiting for the food to go down


Photobucket

These are the smaller sized oysters.

We actually had another plate filled with just salmon sashimi haha!


Photobucket

This was tasteless.


Photobucket

For those of you who haven't been to Jogoya, they also have a western selection.
We only had the lamb because we <3 lamb and also it's stupid to go to a Jap buffet and have western food. =.=


Photobucket

The cream mushroom soup was nice, but filling.

The snails were cold :(


Photobucket

Photobucket

My nose looks too close to my mouth ==


Photobucket

This was VERY yummy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Eating can be tiring



We also had quite a lot of Haagen Daaz ice cream, which I forgot to take pictures of haha.
They have quite a few flavours.

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so I did not take any of the sweet stuff.
But I heard that the cookies are really good.


I still have so much shit to post about, but Aiman's coming to get me now and we're going to Wendy's for an early dinner!

Fattening Maximum man but YUMMERISMS!

I don't think I've taken any pictures of my food outings at Wendy's, but I shall later just to show you how fucking good it is.


Tata, people!




Photobucket

In Starhill Gallery toilet haha.

Like my bag? Jade and Steph got it for my birthday. ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home