Saturday, January 10, 2009

I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs, but I'm afraid that someone else will hear me

Im supposed to be cramming for accounts but I hate it so much right now I don't really care how I do. =.=
I feel like fucking the whole thing and just doing the paper and see what I get.
Like, you know. Que sera sera.

I notice I blog more when I'm procrastinating (I dubbed this the most overused word of 2008, seriously) and not when I'm actually free and have nothing to do haha!

K yeah that's a bad thing.

C2 paper yesterday was fucked up. I hope I managed to at least scrape a 60/75 man.

Ethan told me that January papers are usually harder.

Which means accounts on Monday is going to make me cry.


Blah on the bright side; it's 2 down, 7 more to go!

I don't know how I can still be so chilling when I'm about to flunk accounts. =.=



x



Right, so Meng Leong went off to Kampar last Saturday.
A few of us got together in Dina's place to eat and talk cock and take pictures haha!
We even skyped with Dina for awhile. I'm so glad to be born in this day and age where technology does bring us closer, although in different countries which are in different time zones.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

I can't count the number of times I've rummaged through this kitchen with Dina for junk to eat; nachos with salsa, maggi kari, pringles, etc etc.

My fondest memory of this kitchen would be when I stayed over after Steph's 15th(OMG WE'RE 19 THIS YEAR?) Birthday and we were eating the leftover potato things at like 4 in the morning in this kitchen and laughing about nothing and showing each other our half chewed food. *tear*


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aunty Farah is the pimp, yo! Hahaha


Photobucket

Siang looks damn gay here lol


Photobucket

Jade act cute ^^


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The guys playing with my now retarded camera haha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Siang hahahahha so cute


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes my baby came too ^^


Photobucket

Jade looks like she's having fun tormenting my poor Curlykins haha


Photobucket

"A bit?"


Photobucket

Photobucket

Aunty Farah got us a cake ^^



Photobucket

Photobucket

I look so slim here!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, Hi Xinhui. :D


Photobucket

Wei Kit, I prefer your face when it was nice and round.
Now it's too sharp, too manly... which is just not you. HAHAHAHHA kiddersssss :D


Photobucket

Joe Shen... what kind of perverted thing are you doing to Marge???


Photobucket

Photobucket

We all took turns taking pictures with Dina!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jade orgasm face LOL


Photobucket




I'm hungry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home