Thursday, January 08, 2009

"I wrote this song for my cat"

Has anyone of you ever visited Jason Mraz's website?
I think it's damn cool.

I think Jason Mraz is damn cool.

I think Jason Mraz is coolest when he's playing live.

But I think the video for 'Lucky' is such a disappointment. :(


I'm damn sleepy. =.=


Slimy and I have been spending a lot of time together the past two days. ^^

All the pictures below are taken with my phone camera, and you'll notice that it's quite clear!
The pictures used to be so bloody blur, until I cleaned out all the dust from the lens just two days ago.
Now the pictures taken are like when I first got this phone!

Why didn't I think of cleaning the dust off the lens earlier on is beyond me. =.=



Yesterday:

Photobucket

"Angin dan Air" (Air and Air? Haha)


Photobucket

While doing what Slimy calls a "manly job" haha!
Cos, you know, he hardly does anything manly... HEHE BABY :-*


Photobucket

Me taking a picture of myself while he did his "manly job" (omg sounds damn wrong right. Get me? Manly job? MAN job? Masturbate? HAHAHA =X)


Photobucket

We had lunch in Burger King!

That is a Whopper. One of our favorite foods.


Photobucket

We also had Gourmet Pie at Secret Recipe!
I think the Gourmet Pie at Dome Cafe is better, but of course it is also double the price of Secret Recipe's.

And we only had the pie after we went to replace his two back tyres and after he went to get his hair cut, and after I went to get my teeth checked and cleaned at the dentist's, which was a good 2 and a half hours.

We're not that pig-ish k. =P




Today:


Picture removed

Sulky little boy


Picture removed

Wa wa what?


Picture removed

Eih, now so happy?

He was reading a leaflet on how to check your breasts for lumps. HAHA.


Picture removed

Awww Curlykins and Hamtaro taking a nap together!

He falls asleep very easily.
Even when we're talking on the phone.
In fact he falls asleep while we're on the phone talking 80% of the time.
I admit that it does piss me off most of the time. =P


Photobucket

We went to May's house to pick up his shirt which I left in her car. Then we went to McD's!
20 nuggets yes I know I am a pig ^^ A halal pig lah. HAHA! If there is even such a thing. =.=

We went to have Baskin Robbins tooo.


Photobucket

Photobucket

He REALLY likes his ice cold coke




and now I'm REALLY sleepy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home