Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Life really sucks right now.

And it would be much easier if I just jump off the 5th floor window.

I'm using the college library to blog again.


Supposed to be studying for my Econs mock test tomorrow; I got the past years questions book and was going to read the questions and then the answers when I realized that there are no answers. Fuck.

So I sat there, and tried to answer the questions myself (to not much avail haha) and then suddenly Kar Yan comes along and tells me that you can buy the answer book from the same place where I got my past years questions book. Fuck.

Then there's mech class in about 20mins time and I have a very strong feeling that Mr. Anuar is going to give us a surprise mock test. Double fuck.

This morning my lecturer gave us the answers for the mock test we did on Monday, and I realized that 90% of all my answers are wrong. Fuck.

And the test only covers C1 and C2. Fuckx10.


I've also just realised that I cannot accept hanging with people who are into things like that, and take life so lightly.
At first I thought I could, but this morning I realized that I seriously can't.
And so I will cut myself off. I have no bond with these people, and do not intend to form one.



Other part of this post removed. I regained my right mind right after Mech class.

And almost killed my dad and myself 3 times rushing home to remove this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home