Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Talk about serious inexistence of willpower.

I've been thinking about saving my money all this month. No more will I be broke by the second week of the month, no more unnecessary expenditures, no more random eating (I spend SO much money on food) and I WILL have a balance by the end of the month!
I don't care if it's RM0.20, but there must be a balance.

And I just ordered a pretty top from one of the local online shopping websites. =.=


Agh! There goes RM42! JUST LIKE THAT!
(heeee new top YAY!)

I've calculated that I can only afford to spend RM10 a day, and even if I follow that I won't have a balance by the end of the month.

But I've been tracking my expenditure the past three days and I spend almost RM20 each day. HOW TO SURVIVE LAH LIKE THAT?

It's no wonder, really, that I'm almost always broke, not to mention my atm is ALSO empty (fuuzzzz) and everytime I put money back into it, it just comes back out a few days later.

I need some way to keep my money from going out. I need to hate spending money.

Actually I do hate spending money it's just that my like/want for those other things (clothes, SHOES, food) exceeds my hate for spending money and thus, I spend money to satisfy my kehendak yang tidak terhad.

I thought I'd been holding up pretty well with the whole no unnecessary spending and FUCK GTG BYE



x


5.oopm.



I was typing the post using the library computer while playing fb poker, and I didn't register before using cos it requires you to fill in for what usage am I using the computer for and I can't exactly put "blogging, facebook poker and online shopping" now can I?

So when the old uncle librarian came to ask me to register I told him I was gna go already and ran off ha ha.


I've calculated that my expenses in only 3 days have totaled up to RM76.30.
After subtracting all the unnecessary expenses I should have only spent RM26.70.
Sigh... I really need to control. K so I've already bought one top this month, so no more.

No more spending on clothes or shoes or accessories or anything besides cab fare and food and even money spent on food must be rationed!



Mmm. All this money business is making me hungry. Hehe.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home