Sunday, June 29, 2008

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave". Mohandas Gandhi

Been MIA for quite a bit 'cause I got mocks coming up this week, and also 'cause I've been trying very hard to budget and that means going out less; when I go out I spend money, like yesterday.
Went to 1U with Slimy to catch a movie and visit the Zara sale to see if my shoes were marked-down low enough (ha ha) and we had lunch at Chili's.
It was more of lunch+dinner 'cause we ate RM89.45 worth and was so bloody full that even at 11 something last night I still felt full haha. But it felt damn good. Ahhh fajita nachoss... AAAHHH BEEF BACON BURGER! Orgasmorgasm


My left eye seems to be swollen. :(
May and Slimy got it at the same time a bout a week ago and now it's MY TURN??
Ahh dowaaannn.... My hair can't even cover it cos it's on the left eye. =.=


K so I've spent half my allowance in the first week of the month. It's no wonder I'm always broke by the end of the second half of the week. =.=
OWHKAY THIS IS IT. I am gonna make the other half of my allowance last me til July 23rd, and when that day comes, I'll still have a balance!

I'd so get a job if I had more time on my hands. Like a part time one. I wouldn't mind if it was only RM600 a month, at least then I've have a little more money to spend and some to save for future shopping sprees/handphones/university applications/slimming sessions (haha right) yeah.


I want a pair of bling slippers but Slimy says bling slippers are ugly hahahaha.

K eating time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home